Why The F*** Wont You Leave Me Alone?

Amari pov

6:00 am Ray won't be up till 7:49. I can get in the shower eat, then take the long way to school so I won't have to run into the boys. They'll tell Roc where I am an he'll beat the hell out of me. I don't know why he's so abusive. I can't wear short sleeve shirts mini skirts or booty shorts anymore and its all because of him my skin is all black and blue.

Amari: Ray get yo raggedy ass up its 7:50

I screamed as I ran out.

Ray POV

I hopped outta bed

Ray: Amari wait ( Hears the door close) Fuck!!

Every since the boys and i thought it would be funny to beat the girls me and Amari grew apart I used to love hanging out with them now its like they cant even talk to me with out getting beat. I miss my little sister and I know letting Roc beat her is wrong but I'm a fucking disappointment.

With the girls

Taylor: Y'all ready to get beat?

Amari: I don't know. Roc said if I look good for him today it wouldn't be as bad. Do I look good?

Sam: Damn I wish Princeton would say some thing like that but anyways yeah u look good.

Toni: Yeah me too if Ray ever said that we going shopping and I'd be in heaven.

Taylor: Oh shit here they come I'm bout to die we bout to die.

Amari: Girl stop tripping.

Sam: Amari u can't be saying shit cuz Taylor get beat worst then all us prod be killing her shit.

Roc pov

Amari looking mighty fine today. Those jeans hug her curves just right and her shirt does to. To bad she gone have tears all over her. Sometimes i hope she don't hate me but then again at least I ain't doing her like prod doing Taylor. Prod got serious problems though.

Roc: Hey Mari.

Amari: Its Amari.

Roc:(moves close to her slowly) What the fuck u say to me?

Amari: Damn back up nigga is u mad or some shit?

Roc: ( Slaps the shit outta her) Bit h who the fuck u think u talking to?

Amari: ( Holds her cheek crying) I swear I hate yo ass.( runs away)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Happy dance my beautiful people I am Editing early!!!!!