Chapter 24 - Abusive

A/N: .....Let's just assume that I got kidnapp and that's sort of why I didn't post for like nearly two weeks. Enjoy.

Also, guys. I only watched Fifty Shades of Grey movie once as soon as it came out which is about one month ago. Yes I watched it, I have no shame no chill haha. Heck, I've even read all three books. But yeh anyway, I'm writing this one scene from the movie from memory. So please, forgive me for any mistakes.

[Rob's POV]

"Count with me, Anastasia." Christian Grey firmly forces as he stand behind her bent over the table front down bare naked.

"One." Anastasia counted weakly as Christian Grey swung his whip to her behind, making her flinch hard.

This movie bored me from the start, though I could tell that Lachlan is pretty interested in, heck he might probably even be turned out by this movie at some parts. Especially, this whipping scene.

"Two." she counted again, making Lachlan crush my wrist under his grip.

Lachlan and I sometimes like to hold hands when watching a romance or horror together. Though sometimes when he is really interested in a movie, he would forget mh existance and let go and sit at the very edge of the chair.

But in this scene, he's doing both. He was holding my hand from even before the count of one. But as number two struct, his hands travelled down to my wrist as he leans away from the seat. Another way to tell that he likes this part.

"Three." she says tearfully, and I flich so hard as well to what Lachlan did to me as she counted that number. I almost screamed out loud.

"Lachlan!" I shouted under my breath to him for what he did. At that very exact count of three, he started to claw my arm from wrist to elbow. What is it with him and scratches. He is abusive as hell.

"Shut the fudge up, Rob." Lachlan taunts back as he visciously pushes me lying my back to the chair and pulls my arm back to the arm rest.

He wraps his hand with mine back, our fingers intertwining. "Four." He crushes my hand again at that count. At least this is bareable, clawing is just on a whole new different level.

"Five." And with that last count, he digs his nails into the back of my hand. I didn't say anything, nor could I. I could only flinch under my breath to his actions.

-

"So where do you wanna go?" He asks as soon as we buckle our seatbelts after hopping in his car.

"Lachlan, it's getting kind of late." I say with a begging face. I was getting tired. "My mom and brother are probably asleep by now, I don't want to startle them by entering the house late at night."

"Then stay over mine? Please?" He says as he grabs my hand, carassing it gently.

I flash him 'but I can't face' which he just brushes off by slowly planting a kiss on the back of my hands and once done he just places it close to his lips as he stares at me with his puppy-dog eyes.

"But I already did last night. I don't have any clean spare clothes and--" before I could finish that sentence, I was interrupted. Either from Lachlan's maneuver to shut me up from finishing that sentence, or the burning sensation pain I felt as he did his maneuver.

He travels his lips from my hand to my wrist, planting soft kisses along the way as soon as I said 'I already did last night'. He then continues to my arm and finally to my neck, burying his face in it as he grips hard with one of his hand by the other side of my neck pulling me closer to him.