Chapter 32 - Lost

A/N: Har har har haaarr. Remember that thing I said about I'll get another chapter out in the same week last week? Yeeeaah...That never happened. Enjoy.

Also guys, if you didn't know already, I startet a Leston fanfic last week. Go check it out. It's in my Wattpad. Hope you like it. Lemme know how you feel about it. It's pretty PG-13...ish. Like how most of my fanfics are.

[Jerome's POV]

"Lachlan, you gotta eat something." Preston tries as he brings the spoonful of soup to Lachlan's mouth.

Lachlan stares at the spoon for a while before turning his head away in the other direction. He was refusing to eat. He isn't even speaking much. It's worrying all of us.

"Psst... Preston." I whistle at Preston, asking him to come to me, I was standing by the door. He reluctantly comes to me. "Let me talk to him."

"Bbuutt--"

"No, Preston. You go eat. When was the last time you ate? We don't need another one of our friends admitting into the hospital." I say slapping some sense into him. "Go. Our friends are in the cafeteria downstairs."

As soon as Preston leaves, I walk up to Rob. I grab a chair and proceed to sit next to him. "So tell me. What's wrong?"

He turns his head from the other direction to me, processing me and my words until he finally responds. "Nothing's wrong."

I take the bowl of soup followed by giving it a good stir. I take a spoonful and bring it Lachlan. He sighs, rolled his eyes, and to my surprise, he accepts the soup in his mouth.

"Really? So why aren't you talking to Preston?"

"Who said I wasn't talking to Preston?"

"Lachlan, don't lie to me. I was in the room the entire time with you. When Preston was in the room, you didn't wanr to let out a single word. Now that it's only me, you're talking so freely. And when Preston tried to feed you, you didn't want to eat." I explain thoroughly. "Now talk."

He lets out a big sigh as he rolls his eyes at me. He opens his mouth, about to let out a word, and suddenly Preston comes barging in the door panickinly. "They found Rob!"

[Lachlan's POV]

I.....I don't know what to say to him. As Jerome pushes me on my hopefully-temporary wheelchair down the hallway to Rob, I try to think hard for the right words. The right words to say to Rob. It was proving quite difficult. I'm numb.

I know I shouldn't be anxious to see him or talk to him, but I am. The reason him and I are in this god forsaken situation is because I got mad at him for not-even-remotely-close-to cheating on me with Chelsea. What am I suppose to say to him when and if he finds out I've did more cheating on him with Preston at the same time?

>flashback begins<

"So what did you think of that game?" Preston asks as we chill by the edge of the treehouse, our legs dangling by the edge, our eyes staring down onto the stoners and halfway-to stoners at the back yard.

We were the only two left on the treehouse after everybody departed from the game. Preston and I decided to just chill in the outdoors instead of the heavy loud music-ed house.

"Heh. It was alright. Nothing like what I expected."

"What did you expect?" Preston asks immediately.

"I thought it would've gone more wildly? Like someone almost ending up doing it there right on the spot."

He pauses for a while as he processes it. "Are you serious??"

"Haha naaahh. I'm joking. It was exactly what I expected."

There was an awkward pause after that. I guess we didn't have much to say. I know I never have that much to say in general, but Preston is pretty chatty in life.

"So how did you like my kiss?" Preston says with an evil smirk and seductive eyes. I was trying my best not to stare at him, I don't want to make things worse by falling more for him just by staring.

"It sucked. You sucked."

"Naaahh, fam, don't lie to me. Don't you start with me, tell me the truth."

"I'm serious." I say sarcasticly. I wasn't serious. It was okay I guess, pretty mediocre.

He chuckles. "Don't make me kiss you again." He taunts.

"Try, if you dare." And to my surprise, he actually dared. He did it.

"Lachlan, I'm so sorry I--" he tries to apologise as soon as he pulls away abruptly.

And to my surprise, again, I pulled him in for another kiss, shutting him up and filling the gap of his open mouth with mine. Damn it felt so good. His tender moist lips against mine.

We made our way into the house, to a bedroom, sneakily passing by our friends unnoticed. And the rest from there was just.....ugh. I've never regretted anything in my life before, not as much as I am now. We did so much bad things in there. And the best part is that I was the one who pulled Preston into this. I couldn't help myself, I couldn't control myself. Why does doing something so wrong feel so right sometimess??

As soon as I finish, I immediately register my mistake. I put my clothes on faster than ever, and immediately finding Rob to get myself out of that place. I didn't even properly say goodbye to Preston. I rudely ditched him there.

>flashback ends<

"He's waking up!" Jerome announces to everybody as they waited in the room.

Everybody got closer, literally, each and everyone of my friends and Rob's close family. There were so much people, around 10, that we managed to corner him.

"Rob. Heeeyy, Rob. It's me." I say as I caress his hand trying to calm him down. He likes that, he likes it when I caress his hand and squeeze it three times. He said he finds it relaxing and calming.

He slowly opens his eyes staring at everybody around him in shock. He registers my hand on his, and awkwardly pulls it away. "I'm sorry, but...do I know you?"

Oh my god. Did Rob lose his memory?

A/N: Guys, I know this one is really short. Forgive me. But I'll try my very best, this time my very best, to upload a chapter in less than a week. If not, oh well. Let me know what you think of this Chapter. Sorry if the story like is pretty.....unconservative-ish. I didn't realised I haven't posted in more than a week so I was rushint and trying my best to get a new chapter for you guys.

Also, don't forget to check out my newly-started Leston fanfic.

Also, if you haven't already, follow my Twitter. @HazHarry98