• 04 •

I have changed the name of the story, I wasn't really giving with "the mafia princess" so I changed it to "the devils daughter" because that ties in with book 1 :) xx

Enjoy.

While I was walking around the park, it stared to absolutely pour with rain, making me pull my hood up over my face, mostly blocking the wind

I had gone out of my apartment without letting the bodyguard know and I was slightly regretting it now, he could've picked me up, i huff. My dad would kill me if he knew if often snuck out so my bodyguard didn't know.

I couldn't bring myself to care about the rain, not about getting wet or my very expensive shoes getting ruined, even if that did make me shudder, I couldn't be bothered. Not when the only man I have ever liked, has a girlfriend.

Trust me to like a taken man.

I kept walking until i was basically out of the park, i started on my walk back home.

I felt the presence of a car pull up next to me, fuck, I pretended like I didn't notice and just kept walking.

"Excuse me?!" I heard a deep, manly voice shout from inside the car.

Well, I couldn't really ignore them now, unless I pretended I am deaf hmmm

No

I turned my head to the side to see... Enzo?!

"Lila?!" Enzo exclaimed, his eyebrows were so high up, it made me laugh.

"Enzo?!" I replied, equally as surprised.

I saw his eyes quickly scanning my body, I shivered in response but hopefully he thought it was just a reaction to the cold.

"Get in" he ordered, fuck that was hotter than it should've been.

"Okay" I spoke softly, I dont even think he heard me though.

I pulled open the door of the very expensive looking car and slid in, i cringed at how wet I was making his dry car, he obviously saw the look on my face as he chuckled.

"Don't worry about the car Lila, it's only water" he reassured me, making me feel slightly better.

I started shivering, as i was just sat in sopping wet clothes, geez i'm gonna get hypothermia at this rate.

"Oh shit sorry yeah, your clothes, i have a spare hoodie in the back of my car if you wanna take your coat and hoodie off and swap it?" he asks me, i smile at the gesture. I then realise that he, indirectly, was the reason I was in this mess anyways.

"Oh yeah thank you, but i don't have a top on underneath my hoodie..." i trail off, feeling slightly awkward at the fact that i'm gonna have to undress in front of the man i haven't seen in a year and also have a fat crush on.