• 22 •

He isn't replying

He isn't replying.

Why the fuck isn't he replying?

Does he regret it? i hope not.

It's been a week since we had sex, he replied the next day after but since then he hasn't been replying to me.
I need to get over it, he was obviously using me for sex, I don't know why though he has like 100 other whores willing to fuck him. Whenever I think about it I just get angry.

I walk up the steps to my house, the sound of music from inside bringing me out of my daydream. I decided to go to my parent house out of the city, I needed to get out of the city that just reminded me of how Enzo has ditched me.

He's a prick.

I open the door, not bothering to knock and hear my moms voice immediately, making me smile.

"MATEO DONT YOU DARE" I hear her shout at my dad, I laugh out loud at how she is always telling him off. He's old but he still acts like he's 20 still.

Mom and dad are so in love, I wish Enzo loved me like dad loved mom. Mom loves to tell me about how they met, it sounds so amazing she should write a fairytale on it. I'd read it.

"Hi guys" i say loudly, seeing Leyla sat on the sofa in the living room, watching some shitty reality tv.

She spins round and looks at me, "OMG" she squeals and rushes over to me.

I embrace her once she reaches me and laugh as she squeezes me.

"Where's Luci?" I ask, looking round, I thought he'd be here since I've come home. We normally come home at the same time to all be together.

"Oh he's coming later for dinner I think, he said something about bringing Enzo" she says, completely oblivious. I freeze slightly at the thought of having to see Enzo after he literally ditched me after saying he'd fuck me forever. What a lie that was.

"Oh okay" I say quietly making Leyla raise head from my shoulder as we're still hugging. She releases me and stares at me with her eyes narrowed.

"What's that mood for?" She asks, how does she always know when somethings up with me.

"Nothing, I just" i pause, I want to tell her, "me and Enzo are kind of like..." I drift off.

"Dating?!" She squeals once again, and jumps up and down. Once she sees my face she stops though and looks at me with confusion.