Introducing Jenna Falsca

Name: Jenna Rena Falsca

Age: 14 years old.

Birthday: January 16, 1997

Hair Color: Dark brown

Eye color: Brown

Relationship Status: Single

Talent: Playing softball. Also I can secretly dance and sing.

Hobby: Helping my dad at work and writing songs.

Favorite Thing: Music

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite Food: Taco's and Chinese Food.

Twitter: twitter.com/JennaRenaFalsca

(You can actually follow her, to get her real tweets! She will follow you back if you do! Thanks!<3)

        Hi, my name is Jenna. I live in L.A. and I was born in Massachusetts, where most of my family lives. I was born in the cool, month of January in 1997. I am an only child and I live with my mom, Dena and my dad, Drake. My dad is a record producer and he owns a recording studio and company. Which makes us pretty wealthy. But, I don't like to think that. He owns it with my best friend Julia Pocka's dad, Dale. They are such great friends like Julia and I. My other best friends are Heather Moore, Kelly Mastro, and Emily Dexter. We are all inseparable. If we are doing something, it is never without each other. We are literally always together. Every single Friday night we have an annual sleepover at my house. We do normal teenage things. We talk about boys, dance in our pajamas, make funny videos, give each other make overs, and just have a good laugh. It is always so much fun. We each have an amazing talent. They think mine is being good at softball. But really, it's dancing and singing. No one knows I can dance or sing, and I want it to stay that way because I am not good at performing in front of people. They're only two people in our group who can perform in front of people without a problem, and thats Emily and Julia. Julia is an amazing dancer. She has been dancing for years and Emily can sing and dance. She has also been doing it for years. But, thats something I can't do. Anyways that's pretty much the basics about me! Thanks! Bye!