That Was Amazing

(Harry's Point Of View)

        I was in the trunk of our van listening to Jenna and Louis talk. He had asked her if she liked me and she was hesitating. Thats wasn't good. I was so nervous, that I almost puked. Right there in the trunk of a van, in front of Jenna. Well not really in front of Jenna but right near her. She didn't know I was in the trunk. That was the plan for me to hear her answer without me having to ask awkwardly.

"Just answer the dang question!" I heard Louis scream. He better not hurt her feelings. That would kill me and he better not pressure her into saying yes. I want the truth. I waited silently, holding my breathe for her answer. I was squeezing the seat in front of me so hard that I thought it was going to rip.

"YES!" I heard Jenna scream. Wait. Did she just say yes? She likes me? Me? Harry Styles? The naughty, immature boy in the band One Direction? Well, she doesn't know I can be naughty and immature and I want it to stay that way. I want to be mature just for her. I want to change.

"Yay!" I heard Louis scream and then there was silence. I think that was my cue to come out.

"I told you she likes you Harry!" I heard Louis scream then. This was it. Time to see Jenna face to face. After her feelings have been released.

(Jenna's Point Of View)

        I looked to the back of the van where Harry popped up from the trunk. My eyes grew big. He really was here. Louis wasn't kidding. Oh god.

"Hi." He said, smiling. I just stared at him blankly, wanting to kill him and Louis. How could they do this to me? I am so embarrassed.

"Hi." I crossed my arms.

"Are you mad?" He climbed over the seat to come to the mid section of the van. When he did that his muscles flexed from pulling himself up. They looked amazing and I held my breathe so it wouldn't be obvious that I was staring at them.

"Just a little, at both of you." I said looking back and forth between them.

"What did I do!?" Louis screamed sounding shocked.

"You had me scream my feelings out when you knew Harry was back there!" I yelled back to him.

"That was the plan." Harry said.

"Duh." Louis said, sarcastically.

"Well I didn't expect all of this and I have to get to class." I was about to step out the van when Harry grabbed my hand. They molded together perfectly. I felt my cheeks get hot which meant I was blushing. He pulled me back towards him and I was only a couple inches from his face. 

"I'll leave you two alone." Louis said, falling into the trunk.

"Ow!" I heard him screech. I giggled a little bit but met Harry's eyes soon enough.

"Jenna. I didn't mean to make you mad." His hot breathe beamed against my face and it was turning me on.

"I know. I am just embarrassed." I said, looking down at our hands still intertwined.

"Why?"

"Because you obviously don't feel the same way." I told him.

"Jenna, if I didn't feel the same way would I do this?" He then leaned in slowly and pressed his soft lips against mine. They were moving together perfectly like they were mant to be. It was amazing and I didn't want to break apart from him but I know I will have to eventually.

"Don't have sex while I'm in here!" I heard Louis scream from the trunk. I just chuckled in Harry and I's kiss and broke apart from him.

"So Jenna Rena Falsca would you like to go on a date with me this Saturday?"

I smiled and thought about it for a second, biting my lip. "I would be honored."  I then quickly pecked his cheek and stepped out of the car. I sighed. That was amazing.

(Harry's Point Of View)

        I kissed her. I really kissed her. I got the courage to kiss Jenna and I loved every bit of it. She was amazing at it and it just felt right. When our lips met I could feel sparks. I knew telling her the truth was right and all I kept thinking was That was amazing.