A Great Opportunity

(Jenna's Point Of View)

        I woke up looking around the basement of my house. I saw that I was laying between Julia and Kelly. Which meant Emily and Heather must be on the Queen mattress on the ground next to us. I smiled, remembering how much fun we had last night. All the pictures that we took and our conversations. I decided to tweet one of our pics.

@JennaRenaFalsca: Oh @Heather_NMoore and @KellyJMastro what are we going to do with you two? (Picture on the right)

  Right away I got many retweets and replies. That made me smile. I decided that every sleepover I will tweet one picture in the morning from the night before. It seemed like a cute idea. When I finished tweeting I noticed the date. It was Saturday, September 1st. The day of Harry and I's first date. I was so nervous. He makes me weak in the knees and I don't know what to do with myself when I am around him. I had no idea what I was going to wear for the date and I needed major help. Pronto. I know it is in like nine hours but its better to be done early then at last minute. I looked at the four sleeping girls to decide which one can help me. I decided on Emily. She has great taste and styles. I just love her.

(Emily's Point Of View)

        I woke up to someone shaking me. They were saying something but I just couldn't make it out that well.

"Emily! Wake up!" I heard someone scream. I opened my eyes to see Jenna smiling at me but I didn't smile back.

"What do you want?"

"I need help." She looked kind of sad. I turned over to face her.

"With what?"

"My outfit for my date tonight." Once she said that I jumped up and dragged her upstairs to her bedroom. 

        I am honored to help her with this. When we reached her bedroom I pushed her down on her bed and went straight for the closet. Without her even having an opinion, I picked out her outfit. I know she will love it. I just know it. This is what I ended up picking out. [polyvore]

 I brought it out to Jenna and her eyes grew big. I did good.

(Jenna's Point Of View)

        Emily came out of my closet with an amazing outfit. It was a black dress with matching black pumps. A heart shaped diamond necklace with diamond earrings. To top it off she added a black lace clutch. She suggested for my make up to do a black smokey eye shadow with black eyeliner and mascara. For my hair she told me to do wedding curls and I think I am going to.

"So. I wonder who is going to be picked for the boys back up dancers." Emily said.

"Hopefully not sluts." I grumbled.

"I know right. Especially because they have to go on tour with our boys." She pouted.

"Hey atleast you don't have a thing one of them. So you have nothing to be worried about." I told her.

"Well actually." She started off.

"What!?" I screamed.

"Shush." She covered my mouth.

"Niall and I have been talking and we get along pretty well. He has feelings for me but I don't know if I have them for him." She uncovered my mouth waiting for my reply.

"Well don't lead him on."

"I wont. I am pretty sure I do have feelings. Its just I don't want a relationship right now." She told me.

"Tell him that." I replied.

"I did."

"And?" I asked her.