Introduction

Name: Kamijo Thana

Age: 20 years old

Height: 5'11

Birthday : 25th April

Hero Name : Dark Jester

Occupation : Pro Hero

Quirk: Umbrakenisis/ Soul search

She is able to control and draw energy from the surrounding shadows. She could make weapons or other items but they would disperse the moment she doesn't need it or if light touches it. She can control the shadows of others or go through them. She can't control the person unless she pushes herself to control the shadows inside of the target's body but she avoids it since she could kill someone by hurting an organ by accident .

Soul search makes one of her eyes a bit lighter. She is able to track people by their soul light and colour.

Drawback: She becomes really tired in the morning to the point of sometimes passing out from the lack of energy she usually gains from the shadows. She is unable to use her quirk unless her target is in a dark spot . She gets tired in the sunlight.

Her eye gets a bit strained if she searches for a specific soul and it's too far away . She is limited to how far she can actually see so she has to be somewhere high to locate a certain soul. She could get temporarily blinded if a soul is bright or if there are many people around.

Likes: Coffee( she takes it constantly to stay up in the morning), napping in the sun till night, sugary pastries, tricking people or playing around, soft things .

Dislikes: Being ignored, being underestimated, when she is woken up at random, being jumpscared.

Personality : She is generally energetic especially in the night while in the morning she is a complete couch potato . She is a sore loser when it comes to games. She enjoys a good fight especially if she has the upper hand. She likes to get close to people and enjoys getting hugs since she is usually quite cold so hugs equals warmth .

Friends : Shota Aizawa/Eraserhead( kind of like Miss Joke but they partner up sometimes as underground heros) , Nemuri Kayama/Midnight ( Gets dragged out to do shopping with her ), Hizashi Yamada/ Present Mic( Friends since high-school, she loses energy when trying to keep up with him),Sekijiro Kan/Vlad King( looks up to him...literally and figuratively, acts more calmer and always counts on him to bring a box of donuts )

This takes place before the main Mha plot around 10 years from that time.