Chapter 3 : Escaped Spider Central, 0 ☆s

"Ara ara , why would you get in my way, Tomioka-san?" The new arrival said as she turned to look at the man in question. 

Thana blinks a few times looking at the two for a few minutes.'Huh they know each other...wait why would she attack us.'

She looked down at the siblings as the brother held his unconscious sister close to him, the older female carefully starts shuffling close to them trying to be as quiet and unnoticeable as she could be .

The butterfly girl continued." Thats exactly why...no one likes you, you know ." 

Thana deadpanned at the phrase as she looked between the two.

' Exes perhaps....damn this will be interesting .'Her eyes flickered over to Giyuu as he kept quiet before speaking up.

" I'm not..I'm not disliked by people ." 

The younger boy paused staring in confusion as he flinched lightly with the woman twitching as her smile became mocking one." Well, I'm sorry ,you haven't even realized that people don't like you , then ?... That was uncalled for , please forgive me."

Thana touched her chest lightly feeling a light pain.' That's so savage ...how can she say that while looking so innocent, like damn.'

" Little boy! What you're protecting there is a demon, I don't want you to get hurt, so please move away." The butterfly girl spoke up looking at the two siblings now .

The boy straightens up with the girl held close to him. "Y-you're mistaken , I mean you're not wrong, but she's my little sister, so ..you see.." 

Thana blinked a few times staring at them in slight surprise before feeling a sense of smugness at the fact that there could be good demons, her body was shaking lightly as she kept trying to control herself from boasting to the male .

The female placed a hand over her mouth as she showed a worried expression  " Is that right?...Poor thing. I shall use a gentle toxin to kill her so she won't suffer, all right?" She raised her sword slowly .

'....THE HELL WOMAN YOU DON'T SAY THAT IN A CONVERSATION.'

Giyuu twitches lowering his head a bit towards the two while jabbing a finger at the grey haired female. " You ...help them move , all three of you ..run." 

The boy stared at the other male as his eyes widened."Tomioka-san , sorry for the trouble."

Thana blinked as she saw the boy get up with his sister before running over to pick up the two as she swung him over her back and held the girl in her arms before she dashes off while the boy held on to her shoulders while yelling." THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" 

The boy had his eyes closed at the speed they were going as he held on tightly while silently worrying about being a bit heavy for her. While also pondering over what to think about his new savior.

Giyuu looked back at the girl as she watched in surprise before giving him a closed eye smile." Isn't that against the Corps rules ?"

He stared back in silence before they rushed at each other with katanas clashing , the metal making small sparks of light.

" Who would've thought,  a hashira would ever defend a demon ?"

As usual he stayed silent before letting out a soft breath as she lept up in the air, she landed on the branch of a tree before pushing off from it as she jumped from branch to branch to catch up to the trio.

"I don't mind you trying to stop me , but don't forget the other one."

Giyuu turned watching her before running after her as he kept his eyes on her before leaping in the air the moment she was airborne once more.