Chapter 6:This is the night, What a wonderful night...not really

After some walking it was getting dark out and the wind hashira was silently grumbling as he held the light haired female .
For some reason he had the urge to look at her, which he did " GAAHH WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT ?" Only to be met with a blank stare from the very person he was thinking about.
".....you're actually really good looking ..if people can look passed the lack of eyebrows and bulging eyes...and that chest " she tilts her head staring at his scarred chest . He blinked a few times unsure if he should take that as a compliment or an insult .
" Just shut up ... why are you awake now though " he grunts softly as they were starting to get closer to his estate ."Well remember when I said that I get tired in the morning because of the lack of energy I get..well its the opposite in night ...so I guess you can say I keep going all night " a weak grin appeared on her face .
He frowned before shaking his head as he dropped her " Well in that case you can walk " he grumbles as he walked forward ignoring her yelp.
" Hey that's definitely not gentlemanly hmph " she jumped up quickly running after him as she was practically bouncing as she now felt like herself with her eyes lighting up.
He had a small smile before he shook his head as it disappeared as though it never existed in the first place ." Shut up and just follow, unfortunately I have been given the order to house you for the time being ...if you do anything wrong...I will not hesitate to slice your head off , understood."
She pouts and quickly moves to tackle him from behind as he easily dodged and grabbed her collar now holding her like a kitten even though her feet were still touching the ground since they were around the same height.
She wiggles waving her arms as he starts dragging her while exaggerated tears stream down her face " WAAHHH this is abuse, I shall report you to that guy from earlier "
" DON'T CALL HIM THAT GUY , YOU WILL RESPECT THAT MASTER YOU WORM , HE IS UBUYASHIKI KAGAYA AND BE GRATEFUL FOR HIS TREATMENT " he starts shaking her collar glaring down at her as they finally reached the large estate. He let go of her collar as he went inside in silence while growling " Come in and I will show you your room, idiot "
She pouts laying on the ground before she got up and walked in after him dusting herself off as she removed her shoes and places them on the side ." This is what I get for giving you a compliment. " she was led down the hallways as she grumbles " ....Thanks though..." a small smile appears on her face this time she was actually grateful for the distraction .
He rolls his eyes sliding a shoji open to reveal a simple room " Stay here, don't touch any artifacts, do what you want but in no way disturb me " she moves to gently touch his shoulder and squeeze it as she went in .
" Thank you .. its quite lovely and I won't try to bother you ...if you don't see me in the room I'll probably be exploring till morning ...again thank you " she smiles at him as she sat down on the futon to get comfortable " ....though I don't exactly have extra clothing " she slowly looked at him as she made a small shadow ball in her hand lightly bouncing it .
He narrowed his eyes huffing as he stared at it in suspicion before he left the room closing the shoji behind him.
She hums watching before making a few more since she had to get rid of the energy she kept absorbing, she made them bounce around the room as they disappeared after a few minutes.
It opened once again as he stood there holding out a pile of clothes as he grumbled silently " Here from what I can see , we are around the same size so keep these and I would send you out with someone to buy you some proper clothes." He dropped them and left the room " Don't disturb me unless there's an emergency " he slammed it and left for his room .

She stares down at the clothes before grinning as she dived to them and quickly started to change after removing her own costume . She stared down at herself before lightly chuckling shifting the pale blue yukata as she moved it carefully now showing a bit of her chest " Mmm yes I look good in this..and these " she moved her legs now wearing the black hakama pants before tying an obi around her stomach and under her chest .

" Well he said I can do whatever so ...lets go out ...might help me honestly " she silently mumbles to herself as she made her way out of the room.
On her way to the exit she once again bumped into Sanemi " ...oh hello there ...Sanemi right...I'll be gone for some time , when its morning best not try waking me up since it would be like waking up a rock ..or corpse."
He was quiet for some time while staring at her as he covered half his face while looking to the side the image of her in his clothing was now stuck in his head " Whatever just leave ...but don't get lost or forget to return...I swear if you get lost out there...I will be the one getting in trouble...and you will be in trouble with me , got it idiot ?"
She bobs her head while smiling as she raised an eyebrow at his reaction before starting to wiggle them " Got it...mmm is someone flustered....I guess I do look good " she leaned close only for him to have a hand placed on her face and have herself be pushed back while she pouted " Awww .."
"Shut the hell up and just leave .." he shook his head before walking off ...more like stomping as he disappeared around a corner to his room .
She rolls her eyes before skipping off to the front as she grabs her shoes and left the estate . She looked around as she slid into a shadow, her body practically melting into the darkness" Now where oh where shall I go ...hmm " she slides out of another shadow , leaving an alleyway as she walked out into a village that still had the light on and several street shops still open. Her hands went to her hips as she grins scanning the place in excitement before dashing off into the ground.
Wonder what or who she would meet.