Chapter 12: New friends ..but my old one ratted me out

Honestly it felt like time had passed way too fast. 

She said or tried to say goodbye to the demon before he ran off to avoid the the rays of the sun .

She pouted a bit as she had enjoyed talking with him though she remembered when he was explaining about the other Upper moons, mostly how they look and act.

She was quite curious about meeting them though a part of her was interested in fighting them even though it would result in death. That part of her scared her a bit since she usually doesn't fight unless she knows she has an advantage ...but these are demons, she was just lucky that Kokushibou decided to underestimate her.

She shook herself as she was now back at the mansion, just in time to hear screaming from another room.

She blinked a few times as she leans against the side of the wall while she made her way to the screaming " Huh who makes this much noise so early " to be exact it was around 7 in the morning .

She slid the shoji door open as one of the strangest scenes was revealed to her " ...uuuhh wrong room"

The scene in question , was a yellow haired boy crying with snot covering his face while the burgundy haired one was trying to calm him down. Though what caused her to want to leave was the familiar boarhead, she clearly remembered him trying to attack her, currently she can't protect herself properly if he tried to again.

"Wait ...you're the woman that helped me and Nezuko ...I thought something bad happened when I didn't see you here. " the boy , Tanjiro smiled at her sitting up from his spot.

"Ah well the leader told me to stay with one of the hashiras since I was fine..and didn't have a place to go" she laughed lightly as she entered the room.

The smaller one stared at her with wide eyes "IM IN THE PRESENCE OF A GODDESS, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE WAS " he glared at Tanjiro as he was frothing a bit before turning back to look at the woman as he moved to the end of the bed " PLEASE MARRY ME, I'LL DIE SOON, I DON'T WANT TO DIE ALONE SO PLEASE MARRY ME . " 

She blinks rubbing her ear a bit before snorting softly as she walked over to pick him up like a child and hugs him " I don't think you would want to marry me, I'm honoured that you see my beauty "she flips her hair with a light grin as her ego inflates a bit." But I'm not into ..Young people " she lightly pats his head.

Zenitsu was in heaven as his face was lightly pressed against her chest, he was completely red, while also being temporarily deaf.

She shakes her head in slight amusement as she looked over at the other " Ya..you're Tanjiro right ?" She tilted her head slowly with a small smile.

"Y..yes ma'am, I want to thank you for helping me and my sister that night " he bowed his head as his face turned a bit red, his eyes narrowed at the yellow haired boy, at how disrespectful he was acting. 

"Well no biggie...want a hug as well ?" She raises an eyebrow as she got up placing the boy who went limp and started giggling rolling around in his bed.

She snorts softly at how he was acting before looking at the other boy " Just ask and I'll be happy to give one ", the reason for this is to just gain warmth .

His face turns red as he waves his hands looking off to the side " Aa..ah I didn't want to seem like t..that wa..wait I'm not rejecting it ..um" 

She softly giggles before moving to hug him as well as she gently pats his head . He lightly flinched from how cold she felt, a bit surprised .

"O..oh um ..thank you miss " he mumbles, his face turns redder as she continues hugging him .

"No problem bud...anyway who's that guy, I saw him that night but he attacked...or tried to attack me anyway " she points over at the boarhead in question who looked over at her .