4 Mess (Part 2)

Please note: The Dinobots are much smaller than in the movie but still bigger than Optimus.

Soundwave's POV
"Grimlock! What is going on?" asked Optimus as soon as he spotted the T-Rex.

"Now there's a voice I'd didn't want to hear," growled the dinobot dropping one end of the vehicle. His denta plates were covered in oil.

"I guess he came to join the fun,"argued the other swallowing a piece of the vehicle. His optics settles on a small chair. He scooped it up in his intake and swallowed. He started coughing dramatically until finally the chair came spinning out of his intake. "What is this? This isn't even metal!" He crushed the small chair in annoyance.

"Just breaking this stuff. Why? Does it bother you?" Grimlock picked up the half the vehicle he dropped earlier.

"Why don't you let me tear him apart,"growled the spinosaurus moving closer to Grimlock.

"Leave them alone Scorn. They haven't done anything."

Scorn growled and shift his weight side to side. His legs were almost bunched up ready to spring but Strafe [the one who argued with Scorn] blocked his path with his powerful wings.

"What do you want Optimus?" growled Grimlock glaring.

"Why have you been harming humans."

"Harming? "I haven't harmed any humans."

"Then what have you done with them?"

"I haven't done a thing with them. Those humans aren't fit enough to be a meal. However, these vehicles are much tastier. Scorn here has been stomping and eating so ask him.,"growled Grimlock stalking towards the autobot leader. His friends followed him closely.

"Grimlock? Isn't that a Decepticon?" Hissed a small dinosaur.

"Sure is Slash," confirmed Scorn taking a few steps towards Soundwave.

"I've been hungry for a Decepticon. 'Bout time one showed itself," growled Slash licking his intake. The pair began cutting him off from the rest of the group and slowly rotated him. Even Strafe joined circling overhelm. Soundwave watched them and stepped back as Slash snapped near his helm. He felt attention swirling around his frame.

"Grimlock, tell your warriors to stand down," demanded Optimus.

Grimlock chuckled and slowly headed over to where Soundwave stood cornered.

"Do what he says!" Arcee activated her weapons and pointed them at Grimlock.

"Alright. Nobot touch him."

Soundwave relief wash over him but it ended far to quickly. No Dinobot moved.

Grimlock smirked, "It's a Decepticon. Once a Decepticon always a Decepticon. Strafe, Scorn, Slash, stand down. He's mine." Strafe, Scorn, and Slash moved away towards the group of autobots. Grimlock opened his intake and charged up his flame thrower in his throat. His optics glinted and the plating on his throat glowed orange.

The air around Grimlock swirled with heat. Soundwave shrank just a bit in the corner he was in. He extended out his tentacle and grabbed Grimlock's glossa to electrify him. The large dinosaur stumbled away from Soundwave and glared. Grimlock charged at Soundwave knocking him across the broken buildings and into a dead fountain. His paint was scratched and dirty, but Soundwave didn't mind. He was much more interested if he had a any injuries. Soundwave stood up slowly to his pedes and limped helplessly to Optimus. He didn't have anything to bad, but pain seeped through his veins.

Slug growled and charged at Soundwave, bending his helm to let his horns pierce his frame. Soundwave was pushed against a building and Slug's horns sliced though his armor. He twisted to try and ignore the horn jabbed into his shoulder plate.