5 Sparknap

Soundwave's POV
Camellia's arms thrashed in the air as she fell. Her eyes were bulging as she neared the ground. Soundwave transformed and thrusted himself towards Camellia, his spark pounding for perfection. He transformed again to catch her in his servo. He wrapped his frame protectively around her preparing himself for the crash. Luckily for him he landed on his pedes. He could see Camellia gasping for air in fright.

"Thank you Echo," she gasped and hugged his servo.

Soundwave felt pressure to hug her back put he didn't move. He figured it would be best to ignore the throbbing feeling. His pedes wouldn't move as he tried to walk. They seemed to be glued to the ground. He started sinking into the earth, dirt and sand crept around him slowly dragging him down.

"E-Echo?" Camellia looked down. "I think y-your in q-quicksand!" She peered over the edge of his servo again. "You need to get out of it before you can't!"

Soundwave felt alarmed as the sand pulled him in deeper and Camellia urgent warning echoed in his processor. He extended his tentacles to hook onto the side of a nearby building. Optimus stretched his servo towards but he neglected his compassionate offer. He pulled, clutching his free servo to loosen the tension coursing through his wires. His tentacle didn't hold out and slipped off the edge. The force dragged him deeper into the the hole of sand. Soundwave tried his best to get Camellia away from the sand by tossing her lightly away. Stupefaction was written on his faceplate beneath his visor as she hung on the tips of his digits. Her face creased with worry and pity.

"I'm not leaving you!"she shouted. Regardless Soundwave waved her off as he was sucked in deeper. Laserbeak flapped aghast over his helm, his optics were clouded with worry. Soundwave opened his servo for Laserbeak who took it forcefully and pulled. Laserbeak, Garboil, Sundor tugged on one servo and Buzzsaw, Squawktalk, Wingthing, Ratbat on his other. Howlback and Glit grabbed his tentacles while Ravage sat to watch. Ravage leaped forward to grab Howlback's paw, he pulled back to help her. Optimus grabbed Soundwave's forearm though he had rejected his help earlier. Soundwave slowly began to slip out of the vigorous sand who wrapped itself tighter. All his cassettes and Optimus pulled harder until Soundwave was plucked out of the sand.

He gave a curt nod of acknowledgement to Optimus before laying flat on his back strut starring up at the sky in astonishment. Soundwave's spark was pounding hard as he tried his best to regulate the beat to normal.

"Thank you for saving me Echo." Camellia ran up and kissed his visor. Feeling a bit self conscious, he shot up from his laying position. He carefully eyed her and stood up surprised. She blushed and removed a strand of hair as Soundwave looked down at her agrivated. Camellia, of course, couldn't tell if he was angry or anything. It almost made him form a smile on his faceplate but he suppressed it shutting his optics and biting his denta hard.

"Now that we are all accounted for, I believe we should head back."

All the autobots nodded in agreement. Soundwave waited patiently for the groundbridge to open, casting small glances at Camellia every now and then. When the bridge did open he shook off sand from his pede and walked through.

"Echo? I need to go home right now. It's way past my curfew," smiled Camellia.

Soundwave sighed and transformed to drop her off. She climbed into his cockpit and sat down staring at the ceiling. When she looked back down, Soundwave was already in the air headed for Jasper.

"You ok?" She asked staring out the window. Her soft blue eyes seemed to comfort Soundwave.

"All...is fine."

"If you say so." The rest of the trip was silent. Camellia in her own separate thoughts and Soundwave in his. They finally reach a small house on the edge of a street.