7 Malicea

Hi guys! Unfortunately I can't make anymore chapters for awhile because things have come up. I'll try to make this one a long chapter. Thank you for reading. Also I hope I can write again soon because I just love this book and I have big plans for it! Thank you for reading and hope you like it! Sorry if you wanted Ultra Violet's Point of View but I got Soundwave's. So anyways, let the story begin!
-From yours truly
Me!
IceClanCat
***************************************************************************************
Soundwave's POV
Soundwave sat up from the examination table. His processor throbbed from the newly formed questions. Thought: Everything is fine. Theory: Soundwave created memory. Theory: Never happen. His thoughts were short but calmed his questions. Maybe it didn't answer his question at all but it stop his processor from aching. The med bay was empty, no flashy red metal shined in the white light. He confidently walked out of the room, feeling a rush of cool air as the doors slid open to expose a long corridor.

He trailed down the hall and stood in front of the main room. He blinked once before entering the control room. Megatron stood in the middle of Starscream and Knockout.

"That's it? Seems as though the autobots don't like him much do they?"

"Not at all. Just like it is here," chuckled Knockout.

"I suggest you keep that to yourself next time Knockout," Megatron gestured towards Soundwave. A thin circle of vehicons surrounded him.

"He's back?"

"I thought he left with the autobots!"

"Maybe it's a clone."

"What do you think he is doing here?"

"Is he a spy?"

The flurry of words were silenced as he pushed past the vehicons roughly towards Megatron feeling optics burn into his armor. He reluctantly stared up at Megatron waiting orders but Megatron turned away. "Go to your station Soundwave. You have some catching up to do."

Soundwave gave a curt nod half expecting more and spun on his pedes quickly. A jumble of vehicons stared at him as he walked out the door. He growled lowly and shot them a glare. Thought: Has Soundwave changed? Thought: Have vehicons not ever seen Soundwave? With thoughts buzzing through his processor, he pressed the button to his room. It was the same dull room he's seen for many stellar cycles on end. He released Laserbeak and Ravage from his chassis. They were the ones closest to his spark, close enough to hear the thump of each beat and he trusted them dearly.

Ravage tilted his helm confused but happily raced around stretching his limbs. He skid across the floor on his aft into a scattered pile of boxes of old energon. In spite of being caked in energon, the large cybercat skittered around more. As a result, he slipped more often. Soundwave watched in amusement as Ravage knock himself into the wall twisting upside down. He gave a loud growl before slumping down with a hard clank.

"Decided to back to the Nemesis huh? Well I like it better here than with those autobots," Laserbeak commented. He ran his claws through his metallic feathers.

"Incertitude: Soundwave does not understand." Soundwave's attention switched to Laserbeak who gave him a awkward glance.

"Don't understand? Don't you remember? We were with the autobots?"

"Answer: Soundwave does not remember. Statement: Soundwave would never be with autobots. Statement: Explain."

"Why are you missing all the most recent memories?" A small smile crept to his beak. "You know, never mind. It must have been a dream. Forget it." He went back to cleaning his shiny feathers.