2 Lights out

If you see anything wrong with spelling or grammar please tell me so I can fix it. Thank you!

Ultra Violet's POV
Two shots headed towards Bumblebee's helm. My spark pounded in my chassis, luckily it didn't last long because they just scraped past. My spark lighten up a little but two more shoots were headed his way towards his chassis. One shot knocked out one of his headlights out but the other headed straight for his spark. The shot slipped past Bumblebee's spark instead hitting a major wire connected to it.

"No!" I let Barricade go and raced over to help him. No no no no! This can't be happening!

"It's over Bumblebee, and you have lost,"Barricade bellowed as he stood up. He brushed away energon leaking from the edge of his intake.

"Stay online Bumblebee! I'll get Ratchet, just hang in there."

Bumblebee shook his helm lightly, "Escape. Leave. My spark is done. I have fought my share of battles and have won as well lost." His optics flickered and narrowed as he leaked a small pool of energon.

"Now that he's gone, time to finish you." Barricade lifted his weapon and aimed. I didn't move. I didn't vent in. I held my breath as Barricade came closer. He grabbed my arm and lifted me up. "Or maybe I should turn you into Megatron. I'm sure he would love for me to bring in a prisoner. You know, it's rather ironic. You used to be the one holding me hostage, but now looks like your my hostage."

I have to continue what Bumblebee began but never could finish. I brushed a tear of washer fluid from my faceplate. I looked at Barricade as he pressed the com link asking for a bridge. I pressed mine, "Chromia, I need your help."

Immediately a portal swirled open and a dark mech, with blue highlights, stepped out. The portal closed behind him.

"Soundwave?" What's he doing here? I do believe I asked for Chromia.

Soundwave gave Barricade a long stare. "Well if it isn't Soundwave. If you don't stay back I'll shoot your sparkling." Barricade pointed his gun at my helm.

"Sparkling? Who are you calling sparkling! I'm not even for his energon!" I hissed annoyed.

Soundwave still kept his ground. He opened his chassis and threw a small silver cassette at the ground and lifted his pede over it. The small silver cassette transformed into Frenzy, one of Barricade's friends as well as minion. He cowered down and covered his helm silently pleading to Barricade with his bright blue optics.

"You wouldn't,"growled Barricade.

Soundwave lowered his pede slowly onto Frenzy's frail frame.

"Alright she's all yours!" Barricade shoved me forward at Soundwave's pedes. Soundwave looked down at me and pushed me slightly with his pede. I stood up and raced back to Bumblebee. Behind me Soundwave kicked Frenzy towards Barricade. Rude if you ask me but that's not important right now. Two loud and high pitched sirens blared outside the museum. They were two black and white cars with word police on the sides.

"Bumblebee? Bumblebee? Soundwave open the bridge! Quickly." I struggled to pick up Bumblebee. Even if he is small he's weighs more than I can carry. Come on come on! The human police are here and I can't pick you up! Soundwave noticed my struggled and help me. He picked up Bumblebee easily and carried him towards the portal. I followed him sheepishly with my helm dangling.

Ratchet's optics opened up as he saw Bumblebee's limp, energon stained form. "What happened?" He demanded motioning Soundwave to set him down on his examination table.

"He-he,"I stammered. The scene was running across my processor so fast I almost felt that it never happened, but each time I look at Bumblebee I remember that it was all my fault. "It's my fault. I distracted him." I closed my optics letting the washer fluid flush out.