6 Erased Chip

Sorry I haven't updated in some time. I had a very chaotic week. Lots of homework and projects were thrown at me. This week might be bumpy too, I'll try my best to update. Thanks for reading and anyways I hope you enjoy Chapter 6! :)
*************************************************************************************

Soundwave's POV
A delicate plead shot out as Soundwave sped away from his captors towards the Nemesis. The dawning sky tore it's way through the black night. Soundwave landed neatly on board and headed directly for his station. He couldn't quiet remember how he got to captured but if there's one thing he learned over the course of his life it was: Don't ask questions for something that will serve you no purpose in the future. What's done has been done and it's over. Thank Primus it's over.

"Hault! No autobots are allowed on this ship. You are going to be taken to Megatron,"a vehicon said sharply. He stared at the vehicon trying to understand why he had said no autobots were allowed to him. He cocked his helm slightly.

"You heard me! Now get moving!" Soundwave sighed and followed the vehicon. Affiliation: Deception, he silently thought to himself. Starscream and Megatron walked down the corridor side by side.

"Lord Megatron, I have found Soundwave on this ship," reported the vehicon.

"Soundwave? You decided to return!" Starscream gasped. He cleared his throat cable and straightened up, "Take him away! Make sure he is well guarded in his prison cell."

"No," Megatron's attention drew towards the vehicon who calmly waited.

"B-but Megatron!" Whined Starscream bending his wings back in surprise.

"You have returned Soundwave; and for what purpose may that be?" Megatron ignored Starscream who crossed his arms and began muttering.

Soundwave gave a submissive bow towards Megatron. "Only to serve...you my leader."

"Ha! Do you think we will let you come back like that. They are just words that you can never say. How can we-" Starscream was cut off by Megatron who waved his arm down.

"Silence Starscream!" Ordered Megatron. Starscream opened his intake to say more but then closed it when Megatron gave him a irritated stare. Megatron returned his attention towards Soundwave. "Why have you come back?"

Soundwave thought for a moment, Incertitude: Back from where? Soundwave was about to speak but Starscream interrupted him.

"Lord Megatron, might I suggest that you search his processor because I don't think he will tell you his true...intentions." He rubbed his digits together causally.

"Alright. I'll give you one more chance Soundwave."

"I do not know...what you speak of. I have...not been anywhere...besides here." Soundwave was about to say more but Starscream waved him off.

Starscream snickered, "Well?" He puffed out his chassis with pride. "Escort him to Knockout. Maybe he can get some information."

The vehicon nodded and gave Soundwave a hard nudge towards the medic bay. Soundwave didn't budge. The only movement that was noticeable was when he tilted his helm to looked at Megatron. He would only follow Starscream's order if Megatron approves, and right now Starscream is acting on his own.

"I...only take orders...from Megatron," he growled glancing at Megatron.

"Take him,"Megatron ordered. Soundwave stiffened at his demand, does he really think that he was lying? He felt outraged. How could he? Had Soundwave not served him for stellar cycles, and now that Starscream doubts him so does Megatron? Soundwave was about to speak but stopped himself. Maybe Megatron had been through a terrible mistake lately with Starscream that is making him take more caution with all Decepticons. Whatever the reason was, it was Megatron's orders and it was his job to follow them.