♡ chapter 1 ♡

Gi-hun breathed in deeply as he stood in front of Sang-woo who was lying on the floor, soaked in blood. "Sang-woo.. let's go.."
He mouthed, weakly. "Let's go together." Reaching out his right hand for his friend to grab whilst hopefully looking at him.

Sang-woo raised his hand but let it drop slightly before he could reach Gi-hun's. "Hyung.. it doesn't make sense. If we go together, then none of us will get the money. Plus the police is still after me.."

"Sang-woo, please, stop thinking for once and take my hand. For now, the only thing that matters is that we get out of here. The both of us." A few more tears ran down the older's cheeks while he spoke the last bit of his sentence. The man lying on the ground seemed to be taken aback by his friends words. This was one of the few moments in which Sang-woo genuinely didn't know what to do. He was lost. Lost like he'd always be when there wasn't anything logical he could think of. Sang-woo was used to always use his mind in times like this. But at that very moment, there was only one thing he could do, listen to his heart.

"Hyung, I wanna go home.. please.. take me home." Sang-woo sobbed. Without hesitation he let Gi-hun lift him up. The younger found support on his friend's shoulder and the two of them made their way to the red soldier. "Excuse me mister, we'd like to stop the game now." Gi-hun spoke up brightly.

-- time skip --

The two men felt themselves thrown out on the street, tied up and blindfolded like back then after the first game. "Sang-woo? Are you okay?" Gi-hun called out when he heard a groan from the younger man beside him. "I'm..fine." He coughed a bit in between the words. Worringly, the older man untied himself and right after that Sang-woo.

"Can you stand up?" Gi-hun asked while helping Sang-woo get up from the ground. "Hyung my apartment is not far from here. Let's go there." Gi-hun raised an eyebrow at him. The younger could barely walk and his eyes were closed shut. "Are you kidding? We have to get you into a hospital first."

"We can't. The risk that they'll contact the police is too high. I'm okay, really." Sang-woo uttered, forcing a smile onto his lips. Gi-hun could only sigh deeply and agree with him. Although he knew the other man was obviously lying about being okay, he was also aware of the police looking for him so staying at Sang-woo's apartment was probably the best thing they could do.

-- time skip --

"Alright here we are. Make yourself at home." Sang-woo said after closing the door, and slowly walked to the bathroom. Gi-hun immediately followed him to give some more support as he saw the other struggling to walk properly.

In the bathroom, the younger took a first aid kit out of a little cabinet. He sat down on the toiled lid and opened the kit. Gi-hun watched him attentively.
"You don't have to watch over me you know. Aren't you injured yourself?" Sang-woo asked whilst sending him a worried yet annoyed expression, making the man beside him frown.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." Gi-hun mumbled and turned around to where the sink was to wash his hands and face. An audabile sigh was heard from the other. "You really are pathetic. Saving a man who did such a thing and apologising to him."

It became awfully silent between them. Gi-hun's head was full of thoughts. He could only agree with Sang-woo though he refused to actually do so. After everything that happened in the past few days he just wanted to forget. He wanted to go back to how it used to be. He wanted to start over again.

---------------------------------------

So this was the first chapter!
Sorry if it was too short I'll try my best to make the next a little longer ^^

Hope you enjoyed!! :)