♡ Chapter 6 ♡

"You.. are the seller?" Sang-woo's eyes widened as he spoke. He couldn't believe he had to deal with this, with him. The amount of anger boiling up his body everytime he looked at the man in the grey suit, it was exhausting.

He froze a bit, completely forgetting that Gi-hun had still been sleeping next to him until eventually Sang-woo felt his head slide down his shoulder, saving the other before he had the chance to slide down all the way to his thighs. "Gi-hun, hey, wake up." The younger said calmly, shaking him gently.

The older didn't seem to wake up though which caused Sang-woo to roll his eyes stressfully while turning to face the salesman once again. The mysterious man only grinned at him, still having the two ID's in his hand. His provocative expression already told Sang-woo how much he could trust this guy, not at all, but at the same time there really wasn't anyone else who could help them. Such as Gi-hun once said:

"You don't trust people because they are trustworthy. You do it because you have nothing else to rely on."

Even thouh Sang-woo didn't quite believe in the statement of the other, in times like this it really was the only thing he could do.

So by taking a breath he nodded at the salesman and took out his wallet. As Sang-woo searched for the amount of money he needed he felt the man's hand stopping his from moving.

"Mr. Cho, let's make a new deal." He started. "This may come off as rude, but I believe financially you aren't in the best place right now, are you?" The man uttered. Sang-woo was already getting a bad feeling from this but he stayed quiet, letting him continue.

"You remember these?" The guy asked while replacing the ID cards with the familiar red and blue ddakji cards. "How could I forget about them?" Sang-woo said, chuckling a bit in sarcasm. "So, what do you say? Down for a quick round?"

Sang-woo swallowed heavily, not being sure of what to do. "How much cheaper will the prize be if I win?" He questioned carefully to see if it was even worth it playing. "If you win, I'll give them to you for free." The salesman uttered, smirking due to seeing the other gaining interest in his offer quite fast.

"But there will only be one round." He added. That bad feeling in Sang-woo's stomach grew bigger and bigger each time he spoke to the guy. Though at the same time he didn't have anything to lose.. or did he?

"What happens if you win?" The black-haired asked, trying his best not to sound nervous. "I'll get your friend." And as soon as he heard that, he felt his heart sank. "No fucking way." He blurted out immediately, earning a sigh from the one next to him.

"Think about it, Mr. Cho. That's a shit ton of money you'd lose. Money that you'll certainly need on your way to Gwangmyeong." Hearing that, Sang-woo furrowed his eyebrows.

This dude really knows everything.
--------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's been like forever lmao

Also since I don't live in Korea I googled which city the nearest to Seoul is and it said Gwangmyeong so in case that's wrong pls correct me!