Chapter Four

We all sat in our seats as Mr. Aizawa slowly made his way into class, sighing as he stood up to greet us. " Today you'll be learning the fundamentals of hero work. All Might will be the one teaching you guys, so please put on your hero costumes and meet All Might in section five". I excitedly grabbed my case and walked into the changing room with the rest of the girls, each of us so excited to try on our hero costumes for the first time. I grinned as I finished getting ready, looking at myself in the mirror with a satisfied smile. Katsuki and I had matching hero costumes, mine however was ever so slightly different than his. Not that I like to admit it, but I could sweat easier than him, meaning I don't need my costume to cover my entire body. My top was a crop top, no sleeves that showed my stomach and the top of my chest, my pants were basically like Katsuki's but slightly tighter. My hair was in two pigtails with the orange and black spikes coming out, I put my black mask on before putting my hands in my gauntlets.

" Woah you look so cool and intimidating Akina" Uraraka stared at me. " Thanks Uraraka, you look so cute in yours" " Thanks" she smiled. " Woah your super hot!" Mina yelled at me, wrapping her arm around my neck " I know someone who's going to catch all the boys attention" I laughed at her before pulling out of her grip " Yeah, like any of the guys would look at me that way". We made our way out to the building, all the guys already there but no teacher in sight. " Yo Kirishima looking good!" Mina yelled making all the guys turn around. They all waved before all their eyes went wide and their jaws hit the ground.

" Whats wrong with you guys?" I asked walking forward, all the guys faces went red as they scratched the back of their heads. " Awww you guys have matching costumes" Uraraka smiled " Oh yeah. Our dream is to own an agency together so we thought matching costumes would be fun" I smiled. I turned to Katsuki with a grin " You don't look too bad Katsuki " " Why doesn't your costume have more length to it!?" He yelled at me " I still want to look good Katsuki, we both know I'm the hotter one out of the both of us". " Yeah right! I bet not one guy here thinks your hot!" " Bet!" I yelled back. Katsuki turned to the guys who all had their heads down, except for Shoto who looked very confused by the whole situation. Katsuki growled at the guys reactions " All of you....all of you are checking out my sister? I'll kill you all!!!" Katsuki yelled in anger.

" I am here!!" All Might yelled as he suddenly appeared, " Welcome to your first class with me. Today I want to see your quirks in action, its important to know who has what quirk so we'll be doing an exercise". We all looked excited to see what All Might would be doing as he pulled out two boxes " You'll be divided into teams and given a team letter. Then I'll pull letters from these boxes to see who will be fighting". We were all divided into teams, since I was an extra person in the class I was put onto a team with Hagakure and Ojiro.

I froze when All Might pulled out the first round of who would be fighting who. Izuku looked so scared as he turned to Katsuki, who just glared back at him. As everyone was walking away, I made my way to Katsuki " Katsuki play nice, hes our friend" " Shut up! Get out of here before I blow you up too". I walked over to Izuku, giving him a small smile " Hey its going to be okay. Remember your not a scared little kid anymore, now you have a quirk to hit him back. So knock him on his ass" I winked, making my way inside with the rest of the class.

I stood in a surveillance room with my classmates, I wasn't going to lie I was getting really nervous about watching this fight. I knew Katsuki wasn't going to go easy on him, and I was waiting for all hell to break lose. I watched closely, noticing Katsuki storming down the corridors looking for Izuku, I just hope he'd be able to protect himself. I growled in anger when Katsuki started attacking Izuku, not holding back at all. " Sir you can't let Katsuki do this" I spoke up as I continued to watch the vicious fight. " It's alright young Bakugo, I'll step in when it's needed". I continued watching the brutal fight, Katsuki letting off bigger and bigger explosions each time, the building practically falling apart.

My eyes widened in shock when Izuku started fighting back, they were almost out of time. Izuku and Uraraka needed to hurry. " Come on Izuku " I begged " Shouldn't you be cheering on your brother?" A red haired boy asked " In this fight? No, he's bullied Izuku for years. It about time he gets what he deserves". " Akina look!" Mina yelled, I turned my head back to the cameras, my eyes going wide seeing Izuku and Katsuki attack each other. They attacked each other at the same, sending a huge blast up, destroying the building but giving Uraraka the chance to take the rocket, making Izuku and Uraraka the winners.

" Yes!!" I yelled with happiness, pulling the red haired guy into a hug, before quickly releasing him. " Uh sorry" I blushed " No, no it's okay" He rubbed the back of his head. " Uh the names Ejiro Kirishima by the way" " Akina Bakugo " I smiled. " Well looks like we'll have to take a small break students. I'll find another section for us and send young Midoryia and Bakugo to the infirmary" All Might said before running out of the building, leaving us to ourselves. " Uh, hey you want to grab some lunch together?" Kirishima asked and I smiled " Sure" " Great let's go!" A blonde guy yelled " Oh I'm Denki by the way. Now let's go get some lunch!". Kirashima and I looked at each other for a second before laughing and following him, Mina and a black haired boy following us. Looks like we've got our own little gang forming.