Chapter Ten

I was super nervous for this date, I had showered, changed my outfit about a thousand times before finally settling on a cute red skirt and a black long sleeve body suit. I brushed my long blonde hair before tying it in a pony tail. Wait, should I try something new? I mean he's seen me in a pony tail in class. I groaned before taking my hair down and re-brushing it before finally deciding on leaving it down. I did some natural makeup before putting on some shoes and grabbing a black coat out of my closet. " Where the hell are you going?" " On a date". My head snapped up as my eyes widened, ooooh fuck that was a mistake " A date?!" Katsuki yelled as he stormed into my room. " Yeah a date with my girls obviously" I laughed awkwardly, " Yeah right! Tell me who it is now!" " I'm not telling you anything" " Fine by me I'll just follow you and meet the extra myself!". Mom stormed in the room " Katsuki you even think about annoying your sister or following her and I'll pull you out of UA!" She barked at him.

Katsuki growled before glaring at me " You win for now but I'll find out who it is!" He yelled before storming into his bedroom. I thanked mom before grabbing my bag and making my way into town, getting off the bus stop and waiting for Kirishima. I waited a few minutes, worry started to over come me and my mind was going to the worst scenario. Did he stand me up? I asked me, staring down at the pavement as my mind started racing. " Hey Akina!" A voice yelled out, my head turned towards the voice, Kirishima walking over to me, waving his hand in the air. " Hey I'm sorry Im late, my bus broke down on the way here" He explained, rubbing the back of his head. " It's okay, these things happen" "I hope I didn't make you wait too long, or worry too much" " Of course not" I smiled " I'm just glad your here".

Kirishima's cheeks flushed pink as he looked at me " Yeah, we should get going the movies starting soon" " Sure, let's go" I smiled as I took off running down the street. Kirishima and I ended up racing to the movies that was on the other side of the shopping mall. Laughing as we stood outside the doors, " Looks like it's an even score now" I chuckled " Yeah and I'll easily beat you at our next match" He grinned. We made our way inside, buying our tickets and snacks for the movie before going inside and finding our seats. " I'm so excited to see this movie!" I squealed " Me too! I've heard some interesting things happen" " You say a word and I'll break your arm" " Yeah good luck trying" He smirked.

The movie was amazing, the two of us couldn't stop chatting about it as we made our way out of the cinema. " And that fight!" " And the explosions!" " He was super manly!". We laughed and stared at each other, our cheeks burning as we both turned away embarrassed. " I had a great time" I spoke up " Really?" Kirishima asked " Yeah, did you not?" " No! I mean of course I did" I laughed as he got all flustered. " I'd love to take you out again sometime" " I'd love to go out with you again" I smiled, " Great, I'll see you in school tomorrow then", " Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow". We both stood there awkward for a second, I took my opportunity and leaned in, kissing his cheek before pulling away an obvious blush on both our cheeks " Bye" I smiled before taking off and making my way back to the bus stop.

When I got home my mom was sitting in the kitchen with a cup of tea for me, a smile on her face. " I want to hear everything" I chuckled before sitting down and going on and on about the date. " He's so dreamy" I sighed happily " Seems like the perfect boy for you" my mom laughed " But remember what I've taught you, never do anything with a boy until you graduate" " I know mom" I laughed. " So who is he?" Mom asked, putting our cups in the dishwasher, " I'd love to tell you, but not with my idiot brother hiding behind the door" " How did you know I was here?!" He yelled " The smell of your sweat, or did you forget we smell like nitroglycerin?". " Why won't you just tell me?" " Because your gonna act like an over protective brother and ruin it for me" " I never ruin anything". " My first dance with a boy in elementary school, he put his hands on my waist and you blew him into the wall. Boys have been scared to go near me ever since, so I'm not letting you fuck this up for me".

Katsuki kept annoying me the whole way to school the next day, until I ran over to Mina and hugged her excitedly. I gather the girls together at the back of the class, " Guys I went on a date with Kirishima" I whispered yelled, " Oh my god!" Mina grabbed my hands and squealed excitedly. We all turned our heads and watched as Kirishima was taking to Sero, Denki and some of the other guys in class. He caught sight of us and smiled, sending a small wink making his giggle. I told them everything and they all sighed " You guys sound perfect for each other" Momo swooned " I'd love to date him, but my stupid brother would kill him" " You haven't told Bakugo?" Jiro asked " Hell no". "Everyone sit down and shut up" Mr. Aizawa said, walking into the room. We all quickly ran to our seats as our teacher turned to us " As you know UA prides itself on being the best hero school in Japan".

We all nodded in response," Well one way we like to show off our hero students is through the Sports festival. During this festival you will be against every other person in your year, and you will be seen by the hero's of Japan". " That sounds awesome!" " That's where work studies come in, for two weeks you will be working with a hero agency. The hero agency will either pick you out from the sports festival or I will find a place for you. The sports festival is broadcast to every home in Japan, so you will remember to behave and not make the school look bad" Mr. Aizawa threatened.