Chapter Six

I sat on Kirishima's desk as we talked about Crimson Riot, unlike Katsuki he was my favourite hero. " Do you have the limited edition poster?" I asked excitedly " Of course I do!" " You're so lucky! My mom wouldn't let me get it" " Hey, youre welcome to borrow anything of mine anytime" " Aww Kiri youre the best!" I smiled. His cheeks had a small pink tint on them, ' He's so cute' I thought to myself. " Ugh would you two shut up!" Katsuki yelled at me " Chill out Bakugo, it's rare to find someone who actually likes Crimson Riot as much as me. Everyone else is into All Might". " Ignore him, if the conversation isn't about becoming the number one hero then he doesn't want to listen" " Youre just jealous" " Yeah right, I'd love to see an angry pomeranian as the number one hero" " What did you say?!".

" Quiet!" Mr. Aizawa yelled as he came into the room, we all quickly sat down in our assigned seats as he stood in front of us. " Today we have something serious we need to discuss. Today you will all be making a very important decision, a decision that will effect everyone in your class". Everyone looked at our teacher with a panicked look on their faces, what could be so important that it could effect the entire class? " I need you all to pick a class representative" " Really?". " Look, I'm not too bothered on who it is or how you decide to do it. So I'm going to leave it up to you, take all the time you need. If you need me I'll be napping" He sighed before getting into his sleeping bag.

" How should we decide?" I asked " Maybe we could do a raise of hands?" Uraraka asked. " No, that would make some people look bad. Maybe we should take turns writing names on the board?". " Oh! We should do an anonymous vote! We should each write down who we want on a paper and we'll see who has the most votes" I smiled. " That's a great idea!" Momo smiled at me " Okay, you only get one vote each" Iida explained as we all wrote down the names we chose. Since it was my idea, I was in charge of writing everyone's names on the board and counting out the votes.

" So that's the last one, and it looks like Izuku is our class rep! And Momo is our second one" I smiled brightly. " What?!" Izuku yelled in disbelief " I want a recount!" Katsuki yelled. I groaned before wiping away the votes and re-counting it, coming back to the exact same conclusion. " Again, it's Izuku" " Congrats Midoryia!" Uraraka yelled. Mr. Aizawa stood up as the bell rang " Lunch already? Okay, we'll finalise everything after lunch. Now go before I kick you out".

I sat at a big table with the class, obviously sitting next to Kirishima so we could continue our conversation about Crimson Riot. Though we kept going off topic and talking about our other interests, " Will you two just make out already? This flirting is getting old" Denki sighed " What?! We're not flirting" " Yeah man, we're getting to know each other". " Yeah yeah, but let me know when you guys finally decide to date so I can practice my shocked face". " That's easy enough to do, you just have to short circuit dumass" I spat at him, making everyone around us laugh " Seems rudeness runs in the family" Denki snapped back.

" You want rude pikachu?" I grinned standing up " Come on, bring it sparky" He stood up too. " I'll blow your ass up so bad, they'll be picking pieces of you up for weeks" I threatening " Oh that doesn't sound very heroic" Kirishima called me. I looked up confused as an annoying alarm was going off, " I've never heard this alarm before" " That's because it's never been used" a third year said. " What does it mean?" I asked " It means villains are breaking into the school!" He yelled in panic. " Please evacuate the building in a safe and calm manner" the intercom called but no one was listening.

Everyone was running around in a panic, all trying to fit through the one exit door. As our class tried to evacuate, I ended up being separated from my group. I was forced and pushed to the side, till I was forced up against the wall, being crushed by students that forced themselves forward. " Ah!" I cried out in pain, I was being stepped on and pushed back whenever I tried to get away from the wall, smacking my head a few times in the process. " Akina!" I heard a voice yell " Kirishima!!" I yelled back before being shoved up against the wall. " Akina where are you?!" " At the wall! Help me!" " Move!" I heard the guys scream, they all tried to force their way over to me, but the crowd wouldn't allow it.

" Everyone calm down!!" Iida yelled from above the door, " If you would all please look out the window. There are no villains attacking the school, it's the reporters from this morning. None of us are in any danger so could you please all calm down and leave in a calm and ordered manner!". Everyone seemed to listen and relaxed, slowly and carefully exiting the building. I gasped for air as the pressure was taking off of my body, dropping to my knees as my head was killing me. " Akina!" Kirishima yelled as he finally found me, he threw his arms around me protectively " Thank god I found you, are you okay?" " My head hurts so much" " Don't worry, I'll take you to recovery girl once we get outside".

Kirishima wrapped his arms around me, carefully picking me up and carrying me outside to the rest of my class. " Akina?!" Katsuki yelled " I'm okay Katsuki, I'm okay" " What the hell happened? I couldn't find you anywhere" " I got pinned up against the wall, nobody would let me get passed". " I found her on the ground holding her head" Kirishima spoke up " I'm sorry I couldn't get to her sooner man, the crowd wouldn't let me pass". I wrapped my arms around Kirishima's neck, catching him off guard " Thank you for saving me Kiri" " Anytime" he smiled at me. " Akina are you okay?" Mr. Aizawa asked as came to check on us " I'm okay, thanks to Kirishima" " Good, I'm glad your safe. Kirishima, bring her to recovery girl to be checked over" " Yes sir".

It was a silent walk to the infirmary but I didn't care, I leaned my head against his chest and took slow breaths. Oh Kirishima, how the hell did I manage to get a crush on you after only a few weeks in school.