Chapter Five

The five of us sat together in the cafeteria, making small talk and getting to know each other. " So how come the school allowed you and your brother to join?" Sero asked " Oh well-" " Can class 1 A please return to class, section three". " Maybe I'll get a chance to show you on the field, Katsuki and I have similar quirks, but I have a skill up my sleeve that even he doesn't know about" I smirked. We made our way back to class so we could continue our exercise, Katsuki was there with a sour look on his face. " Hey, Katsuki are you okay?" " I'm fine!" He snapped at me " Katsuki, come on we're twins. We always tell each other everything" I gave him a small smile, putting my hand on his shoulder. Katsuki shoved me back before growling at me " I said I'm fine so leave me alone!". " Come on Akina it's our turn now" Ojiro said, taking my arm and bringing me to the building with Hagakure.

We were the villains, against Todoroki and Shoji. " Let's get serious" Hagakure said before taking off her gloves and shoes. " Oh my god, your naked" I said turning away " I'm invisible silly" " I don't want to be rude though" " Just make sure we win!". We stood in front of the device, I held my arms up ready to kill when the whole room froze over. " What the hell!?" I yelled out, Todoroki coming in and staring at us. " I wouldn't try move, unless you want the skin from your feet pulled off" " Oh no you don't!". I rang my tongue around my mouth before spitting on the ground at my feet, an explosion going off and setting me free.

I grabbed Todoroki and threw him back, sending a huge explosion at him. Sending him crashing out of the room, away from the rocket. I ran after him, sending explosion after explosion " How did you get out of my ice?" He asked " I have explosive spit" I smirked " Comes in handy". I aimed my gauntlet at him, pulling my pin out, sending a huge explosion at him. Todoroki countered it just in time, sending an ice wall up, a huge explosion going off, both of us crashing into walls. I groaned in anger as I stood up, Todoroki glaring at me as I blocked his way into the room. " Get out of my way Bakugo" " Make me icyhot" I smirked. We both ran and each other, using all the strength we had to hit each other. Once the dust had settled Todoroki grabbed my arm, kicking my legs out and pinning me into a wall, freezing my hands together. He clamped his hand over my mouth, freezing it before letting me drop to the ground.

I growled in anger as he walked in and touched the rocket, making him and Shoji the winning team. He melted all the ice and left the building, Ojiro helped me up and helped me outside. " Mhhhh!!" I yelled in anger, catching Todoroki's attention. " Oh my apologies I forgot to unfreeze you", he grabbed my wrists with one hand and grabbed my mouth with the other. Melting the ice easily before letting go and walking away " That was strangely intimate" Hagakure spoke up " Your telling me" I sighed before going back inside. " Oi! How come you never told me you had explosive salvia!?" Katsuki grabbed my shirt, shaking me back and forth " Because its my move!".

" Mineta you creep stop staring at her chest!" Mina yelled at him. " What else can you do?!" " That's all I know of, it's my hidden move so let go!" I yelled. Katsuki gave me a look before storming out, I sighed running after him. " Katsuki what's wrong with you today?" " Leave it alone Akina" " No, why are you so upset? What has you so mad that you're even threatening me?". Katsuki suddenly stopped before slowly turning to me and sighing " I didnt mean to get mad at you. Its just Deku. I mean our whole lives he's been quirkness and now he suddenly gets one and is suddenly in UA? And he's better than me?! I don't understand how it's possible!". " None of us do, but we don't know how he developed it or what happened to him. Come on we were great friends before we developed our quirks. You and Izuku were especially close".

" Stop trying to force a friendship between us, its not gonna happen" " All I'm saying, is maybe its time you start treating Izuku like your equal again". " It doesn't matter, what does matter is that you went to lunch without me!" " You weren't there!" " Cause you abandoned me!" " I was making friends!" " And I'm not your friend?!" " You're my best friend and the best brother. But there's alot of cool people in our class Katsuki. You should get to know them before they outcast you for your anger issues" " I have my anger completely under control!!" " Yeah really sounds like it".

I laughed as I wrapped my arm around his neck "Come on let's watch the rest of the fights. That way we can see who has the best quirks in the class". I greeted our classmates when we entered the room, all my new friends I'd made at lunch rushing over to me. " Akina you were amazing!" Mina yelled " Explosive salvia is super cool! That can come in super handy if you ever got captured" Sero smiled " You had to have seen Kirishima's face. His entire face went red when you ran your tongue around your mouth!" Denki yelled out. " Seems we have the first relationship in the class" Mina winked at me " We just met! He's a friend". " Well friend or not you have to admit how good he looks in his hero costume" Mina smirked, making my cheeks go red. " Oi! Don't be developing crushes on dumb extras!" Katsuki yelled at me " Shut up Katsuki! I never said I had a crush" " You don't need to, your red face says it all".