1. Same Old

It seemed like months. Maybe years, though one thing was certain, and that was that Ballora was no longer trapped underground. She didn't have to fear control shocks, the dark, or being scooped anymore. After so long of being Ennard, their escape to the outside world, The Funtimes broke apart from each other.  Yet, they all somehow broke apart and where themselves again, just injured badly and a few limbs lost. Ballora could finally see things, like the sun of which she dreamed would be bright and warm. Currently though, it was nighttime and she was looking at the moon and the stars, twinkling in the night sky. As normal, Circus Baby, the leader of the Funtimes, started once more about where they were gonna hide, plans moving forward, etc. It wasn't interesting for Ballora and she certainly didn't want to listen to Baby anymore after the cruel things she did, said and said about her.

"Every night we talk about this, it just ends up with us sleeping outside in the alleyways. Will you actually be a good leader and look for a place for once?" Ballora said, still examining the stars.

"Ballora, I don't appreciate the tone of voice you have." Baby replied, clearly annoyed.

"Well I didn't appreciate what you did back underground."

"Well it was true. You need to learn to ignore any type of feelings you have."

"Can you two please stop fighting?"

Someone piped up. It was Funtime Foxy, the fox friend of the group, with everyone always unsure of what gender he really was, though he goes by he/she most of the time by Hand Unit.

"Yeah. It's annoying." Someone replied.

It was Funtime Freddy. The psychotic bear of the group. Well trusted by Baby, yet is loved by everyone.

They both seem pretty frustrated with the girls arguing, but more with how Baby mostly treated Ballora. Mean and cruel. They always tried to find a way to included Ballora in things but never worked out.

"I apologize for this...behavior."

"I apologize as well."

Baby went back to her spot in the alleyways, keeping her distance from everyone else. She knew Ballora was right. She had to make a decision about where to go next, but she makes herself believe Ballora is wrong and she is right.

"Well then, since Ballora is not participating in tonight's discussion, as usual, we can continue." Baby said.

They did continue, which left Ballora a bit un-included. So, she decided to take a walk, mostly close by, even though it was dark and rarely no one was outside at this time of night. This was a nice thing to do because she could get her thoughts together or she can take that time to breathe. She could hear the wind blow or little pleasant sounds of the night. This particular night though, was a night of surprises. As Ballora walked down a street very unfamiliar to herself, she noticed a building. The building had a sign over it, named, "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."

"Freddy Fazbears? That's part if Fazbear entertainment, right?"  She thought to herself.

She knew Circus Baby's Pizza World was owned by Fazbear Entertainment, but she was starting to see that they weren't the only place that existed to the public. She had an idea and raced back towards her group, who actually followed her up and is somewhere particular.

Minutes Later...

"Wait what??!"

"There is a pizzeria called 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! We may not be the only restaurant between the company. We can also ask if we-"

"No." Baby said sternly.

"Baby. At least consider it!" Ballora begged. 'It might be our ONLY chance to-"

"No."

"Come on Baby!" FT. Foxy begged. "Don't be a downer!"

"Yeah! Ballora makes a fair point!" FT. Freddy replies.

"My answer is no! None of you will go near that restaurant EVER!"

The two funtimes feel defeated and sad. Yet, Ballora tries to stand her ground. Normally, she's shy and doesn't really talk. This time, she's having confidence.

"Circus Baby. You have to make a decision. For the benefit of our group. Be a good leader and help us OR go benefit yourself. And the 2nd option is what you are doing. So pick."

The three look at Ballora, the two Funtimes clearly shocked and leaving Baby completely pissed. So suddenly, Baby picks up Ballora and walks down the street with her, with FT. Freddy and FT. Foxy chasing after her, trying to get her to put Ballora down. After a while, they go behind a certain building and Baby drops Ballora.

"Ouch! You didn't have to-"

Ballora's words were cut off with Baby knocking her out. At this point, she was annoyed. Ballora's body then goes limp, laying down on the ground.

"BALLORA!" FT. Foxy immediately went to her side, checking for breathing and other things. FT. Freddy was also making sure she wasn't dead.

"..She has a pulse. She's alive.." FT. Freddy said moments later.

Just then, a door opened, now confirming all this happened behind a building. FT. Freddy and FT. Foxy look straight at the door, scared and confused, and Baby glares at the person at the door.

Who are you?...