3. Discussions and Decisions

Once Ballora and Freddy were back into the main room, Funtime Foxy immediately hugged Ballora tightly, mostly outta relief. Ballora hugged back, confirming she's ok.

"Thank god your ok! I was so worried!" 

"It's alright Foxy. I'm alright." 

Funtime Foxy then noticed Ballora's changes to her outfit. He's a bit...worried about it, but chose not to say anything about it. Everyone decides to sit down at the tables and start to discuss what is going on.

"So it has come to my attention that we have some...guests with us." Freddy says, pointing to the Funtimes. 

"Aye Captain, and what are ye going to do 'bout thee?"

"I mean we can't send these folks back outside, Fred. They will freeze their lonesomes off in the rain." 

Chica points to a window outside, clearly showing it's storming outside. It looks like it started not too long ago. Ballora kinda started shaking, not wanting to be sent back outside. Ballora always was scared of the rain, even though it couldn't hurt her. Baby decided to speak up: 

"We currently don't have anywhere to go 'Mr. Fazbear', and like Chica said, we can't be sent out into the rain. May we try to find a alternative to this problem we have?"

Freddy glared at Circus Baby, and she glared back. They both clearly don't see eye-to-eye with each other. The others immediately noticed this and were kinda uncomfortable witnessing it. 

"Well...we have a two options here. A: We let them stay here a while until something turns up for them...or B: We let them stay the night and they will be on their way in the morning." Freddy said.

The Funtimes looked at each other, clearly not expecting the two choices they were given. Although, it was Freddy's pizzeria. So they really couldn't alter a solution out. Funtime Foxy looked sad, Funtime Freddy was disheartened, Baby kept a straight and calm expression... And Ballora was just..quiet. She's was told that she couldn't express any emotion in a serious situation. Baby was always strict about that to her, since Ballora was the most sensitive one outta all the Funtimes. Freddy noticed this, yet couldn't speak out about it. It wasn't in his place to speak out about it. He knew he shouldn't speak out about it. 

"If all due respect Fred, I don't think they should have to go back outside. I mean when I found them, they looked like they just came from a scrap yard. I think it would be best if we let them stay here." Bonnie said.

Freddy thought about it for a moment. It was true, they were brought in while being in terrible condition, and they did not have anywhere to go. Yet again, him and Circus Baby don't exactly...get along.

"I don't...wanna go back out there.." Ballora said to Funtime Foxy.

"I'm sure we will be ok, Lora." Funtime Foxy replied, trying to comfort her.

Freddy noticed how this effected Ballora, knowing he clearly didn't want to upset anyone...especially her. He sighs reluctantly and responds to them:

"You all seem to have had a rough ride and until we can find a proper placement for you four, you will be staying here. We will lay a few ground rules for all of us, figure out rooming situations, etc."

The Funtimes looked up in surprise. Three of their faces light up, while Baby stays the same in expression. Ballora got up, hugged Freddy a bit tightly, and started tearing up a bit. She smiled softly.

"Thank you Mr. Fazbear. Thank you..." She said, softly.

Freddy kinda blushed a bit at this, a bit shocked by this reaction yet does oppose of it. He hugged her back, not as tightly as Ballora was hugging him though.

"Of course dear. My pleasure."

Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy were talking about further things about this with Foxy, Bonnie and Chica. Baby had gotten up from the table and sat on the stage by herself.

"Is Circus Baby always like that, dear?" Freddy asked.

"Sadly, yes. She's always more serious and aggressive than is in a more...sophisticated manner." Ballora replied.

"I understand why she keeps it sophisticated. To not make herself look bad."

"Well it doesn't make up for how cruel of a person she can be..."

Silence set in for the two of them after that sentence.

"If she does try something..."

Freddy held Ballora's hand up a bit, holding them a bit tightly.

"... I won't let her harm you. For as long as you are here."