6. A Voidless Topic and A Sparkling Topic

I T' S M E.

Ballora couldn't comprehend what or who was saying that. Yet, she felt...different. Not visible. That's when she noticed that she wasn't in the pizzeria. She was in a dark void. She looked around for something or someone.

"Where am I?..What's going on?"

"That's a L-L-LOT of questions F-FOR Y-Y-Y-YOU!"

"What?..Who's said that?"

"We did of course. Turn around."

Ballora did just that and saw two animals. A fox with a color scheme of orange and purple. They resembled Funtime Foxy. The other was a bear, color schemed of gold and black. They looked very similar to Freddy. This seemed to shock Ballora quite a bit, after all, she has never seen these two before.

"..Who are you? Where am I? What is going on? Am I dreaming? Are you with him?!..-"

"Look at T-T-THAT, G-GOLDIE! We are T-T-T-TOO M-M-MUCH to handle! HA HA HA!"

"Can it, glitch."

The golden bear seemed to be the more calm and mature one outta the two. He took a deep breath and started to speak.

"Ma'am, calm down. We aren't going to hurt you, and we don't know who "him" is. So, let's get that off the list."

"Ok... Ok... Then, who are you two?.."

"I'm Golden Freddy."

"A-A-A-AND I'M L-L-L-LOLB-BIT!"

Ballora noticed that Lolbit, the fox, was indeed a glitch. Or were they a virus? Either way, the glitch in their voice must have been affecting their speech. She also noticed that the fox seemed to just be a head stuck in an old television as well. I guess that's the only way she could see them.

"Is there a way you can speak more clearly?"

"O-Oh? Oh! Y-Y-Yeah. Give me ONE S-S-SECOND!"

. . . 

"Ah! Better!"

They seemed to fix the static in their voice, as well as the static on the TV screen.

"Hey wait a minute! You distracted us from what we even came here to talk to you about what you have been thinking about."

"Well, it's more like two things, Lolbit."

"What could I be possibly be thinking about that is so important to talk about?"

Lolbit and Golden Freddy just looked at each other, both unamused yet also not buying what Ballora said.

"The first thing is about you and Circus Baby."

Ballora kinda felt nervous and scared. She didn't know anyone else knew about the...situation with the both of them. I mean yes they can see the nervousness when she's around Baby and the annoyance Baby has with her. It wasn't hard to notice that.

"Look, we know how it is between you two. She's left you with both physical and mental scars."

"Physical scars? I think you are mistaken. You see, I was fix-"

Golden poofed up a hand-held mirror and held it up to Ballora's face. She looked and saw what seems to be a scar, ringed around the area where her...face was... just scarred. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. 

"Yes, Freddy did manage to fix you...yet that area of your face, well..."

"Can it...be fixed?"

"From what I can tell, I'm afraid not, Ballora. As I said, she caused you both physical and mental scars. This seems to be a factor in both."

She didn't know how to feel. She questioned this. She questioned everything in that second. How was she not healed? Why was this still here? How did they even know what happened between the two of us?...

"Um...what was the second thing you wanted to talk about?"

That is when Lolbit seemed to be in an excited mood.

"Well, Golden doesn't wanna talk about this but I did!"

Lolbit's head seemed to now pop out of the television screen and is now in front of Ballora.

"I can tell you have a little thing for that Freddy Fazbear guy. Tell me, what makes him special to you?"

This is where Ballora's face turned red. How did they know that?

"W-Well um...That's none of y-your business!"

"Aw, come on toots! I haven't asked a question to anyone in so longgggg!"

"And you thought this was an appropriate question to ask someone?!"

"....Touchee."

"Lolbit, please."

"UGHHH!"

Lolbit appeared back on the television screen again, yet seems to be annoyed.

"My apologies Ballora. Lolbit is a...handful to deal with."

"That's alright."

"Now then, it's about that time we send you back to the pizzeria. I ask you to do one thing."

"..And that is?"

"Don't tell anyone you saw us. They wouldn't...understand if you did."

"How come?"

"They don't exactly...trust us."

"Oh..well, I promise I will keep your existence a secret. You can trust me."

Golden smiled a little. Lolbit grinned widely.

"We appreciate it toots!"

"Alright then. We'll be watching you, to make sure you are protected."

"Thank you, both of you."

With that, Golden teleported Ballora back to where she came from. 

.

"Hey Gold?"

"Yes, Lolbit?"

"...is she our key to seeing the others again?"

"..Well, what choice do we have?... We can't physically go back anymore. She may as well be the thing that saves our lives."

"If they didn't accuse us of doing that, we would still be friends with them! I hate them! I hate HER!"

"Trust me, I hate my group for what they did as well. Soon, we will be able to fix everything...."

.

.

.

And Ballora is our way back...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Shady here!~

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! 

So, what does everyone think of Golden and Lolbit? What do you think their plan is? What happened between them and their groups? How do they know about Baby and Ballora's past? Say what you think down below!

Tune in for the next chapter!

See you on the flipside!