2. Leader Rivalry and Sympathy

"Who are you guys?"

A purple rabbit, wearing a red bowtie, was the one who discovered this incident happening. He wasn't scared but moreover, he was confused. The three looked at each other for a few minutes before FT. Foxy finally said something.

"Well you see, we were wandering around and looking for a place to stay. Yet, our friend got herself hurt and we were looking for help."

FT.Foxy then points at Ballora, who is unconscious now. Looks like being knocked out had a effect on her.

"You all look pretty beaten up honestly. How about you come inside and see what we could do?" The rabbit suggested.

FT. Foxy looked at Baby and plead:

"Baby, Ballora isn't in any condition to keep going and it's gonna rain soon. We can't be out here any longer. Can we please stay?"

"Foxy. We don't know him. He could be dangerous."

"For once , can you please let this happen?! We are in no condition to keep looking! FT. Freddy is missing a hand, my leg is about to fall off and Ballora isn't even conscious! Please be a good leader and consider this!"

The rabbit was looking at the three, both confused by why they yelled at each other...but also sad that this happened to them.

"You and your friends can come inside..FT. Foxy, is it?"

"Yeah. We hope its ok with you sir."

"Please. Call me Bonnie, and of course it's fine with me."

FT. Foxy picked up Ballora with his remaining strength he had left and walked inside, FT. Freddy following after him. Baby reluctantly walked in as well. Bonnie than walked in and shut the door.

The four walked to the main show room, where a red, pirate-themed foxy and a yellow chicken wearing a "LET'S EAT!" bib were talking.

"Hey Foxy. Chica. Can you help me? These guys really need some help." Bonnie said.

The other three walked up a bit to reveal themselves, shocking Foxy and Chica.

"Oh heavens! What happened to these four?" Chica replied. She sounded southern.

"I'm unsure. I found them like this."

"Aye lad. They be lookin' like they lost a battle with Davey Jones." Foxy said. He definitely sounded like a pirate.

"Mind us for turning up like this to you all, but is there a way we could get um... help for our friend?" FT. Foxy asked.

"By the way you guys look, all of you can use um...help. Rest and being treated mostly.

The Funtimes indeed looked like they were about to fall apart. They felt ashamed about this. Baby and Ballora were probably the worst of the four. Baby lost a bunch of her outer skin so she mostly appears as a walking skeleton. Ballora lost her tutu and some of her skin. On top of that, she lost her bottom right part of her mouth. Her eye was also damaged.

"Maybe we can ask Freddy to help them?" Chica suggested.

"Freddy?... Of course he's here. Why wouldn't he be here?" Baby thought.

Baby knew Freddy Fazbear, way before her "pizzeria" was even opened. They never had a problem with each other, but they knew there was hatred between the both of them.

"Ask me what Chica?"

A bear, wearing a black top hat and bowtie, walked into the room. He seemed to be taller than Bonnie, Chica and Foxy. Though, he wasn't taller than Circus Baby, who was taller than everyone in the room. The bear was also wearing some white gloves, fancy ones at that fact. He seemed sophisticated in a way.

"Oh Freddy! These guys need some attention. We were wondering if we could possibly help them!"

Freddy looked at the four. When he looked at Circus Baby, he glared at her but some how wasn't shown as...angry or hatred. Circus Baby just glared outta hatred towards him. Freddy then looked at Ballora, who was being held by FT. Foxy. He didn't feel hatred or confusion...but he felt sympathy.

"What happened to her?"

"She fell down, unconscious. We have been walking for a while sir."

Ballora's hair fell out of her bun at some point. It was kinda long but also messy. Freddy seem to notice how broken she was. Not physically...but he could see it mentally. He then seemed to take Ballora from FT. Foxy and held her.

"We can help you. We have med supplies of you four. Bonnie and Foxy can help you guys get taken care of."

"And what will you do with Ballora?"

"I'll deal with her since she has a bit more complex case than yours."

Freddy then walked away, carrying Ballora. Bonnie went to go find the first aid kit.

"Now you folks sit down. We'll get you all taken care of!" Chica said cheerfully.

A While Later...

Ballora woke up a bit later, feeling a bit tired though.

"Gosh.. What happened?"

She looked at her hands and they looked bandaged up She was shocked and went to a mirror. She looked completely different. Though, her top was different than they one she used to wear, and her tutu now had little gold bells on the tips of them. Her ballet slippers had added golden bells on the tips of them.

"This is quite strange... I look more..sophisticated than I was."

"That's because you were originally supposed to look like that."

Ballora turned around to see Freddy, standing in the door. She was clearly confused about who he was and where she was at, but she kept a level of calm.

"Pardon me, but may I ask where I am?"

Ballora has always been a shy person, so when she spoke, it was always sophisticated or using her manners.

"My apologies. You are at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Your group said you were quite injured so we fixed you up, dear." Freddy replied.

"I see. May I ask who are you?"

Freddy put out his hand for a hand shake and tipped his hat.

"The name is Freddy Fazbear. The pleasure is all mine, miss Ballora."

Ballora shook his hand and she smiled a bit.

"Its a pleasure to meet you than Mr. Fazbear."

"Well then, I should take you to your friends. Then, we can come up with plans on what to do moving forward. You guys might be able to stay for a while."

Ballora was a bit shocked with what she heard, but she felt happy. She even felt safe for the first time in her life.

"Thank you. Really. I don't know how to even repay you for all your help."

"It's not a problem dear. We are just helping you guys out. Now let's get going, shall we?"

Freddy walked out of the room, and Ballora started to feel something for Freddy. She never felt anything for anyone, so this was a new feeling for her.

What is this feeling...

I've never...

I never felt this way before...

Is this good?
Is it bad?

...my heart is just pounding right now.