5. A Conversation

After a couple of days, Ballora was still on the thought about what happened. She wonder why he was being so nice to her. I mean, did he mean anything he says or not? She still can't get her head wrapped around that thought.

She snaps out of her thoughts when she hears someone call her name. It was Chica.

"Hey, Ballora! How's fittin' in here with us, Hun?"

"It's been fine, Chica. Everything seems very colorful. Better than being under ground, I'll say." 

"Aw shucks darlin'! You are such a sweetheart!"

Ballora opened her eyes and genuinely smiled. That compliment meant so much to her at that second, yet didn't notice that her magenta eyes were opened and glowing. Chica immediately noticed and she squeaked.

"Darlin', I never knew how adorable your eyes were! That's such an amazin' color for them!"

Ballora realized what happened and she turned away in embarrassment. Chica knew she must have said something wrong.

"Lora darlin', did I say somethin' wrong? I'm sorry if I did-"

"No! No!"

Ballora turned around, now calm yet still a bit tense.

"It's just..I was never allowed to open my eyes. I only did it once, and Baby didn't like it. She told me to just keep them closed after that."

Chica started to feel bad. She never knew someone could just tell someone else to never open their eyes. That seemed...cruel.

"Well, she doesn't have to tell ya what to do while ya are here. She can't."

Ballora felt a little better after hearing this. After all, she trusted Chica after getting to know her. Should she tell her how she feels? What she is feeling right now? Should she tell her what happened underground?...

No.

No, she can't. Not yet at least.

"I should probably get going. I'll talk to you later, ok?"

"Of course, darlin'"! I'll see ya later!"

Ballora then walked away, more of in a rush. She needed to go do something before the restaurant opened, yet she was also thinking about something. She just didn't want to say anything and...get in trouble with her...

WARNING: Mentions Events From SL and Angst

Later on, after the restaurant was closed for the day, everyone came out and started chatting (or arguing). The Sister Location animatronics usually stayed in a backroom to avoid panic and perhaps chaos. Anyways, they all started light conversation until most of them went to go and play a game, leaving Ballora and Baby, sitting on the stage. Baby didn't look like she was in a...great mood. Ballora was a bit tense, knowing this.

Silence. Pure Silence.

"I know you like him, Lora."

Ballora opened her eyes, widen out shock, and turned to Baby. She seemed to be in a pissed mood.

"I...I beg your pardon?"

"You heard me, Lora. I know you like him. Not like it would work anyways."

"What do you mean..?"

Baby smirked and leaned closer to Ballora, her eyes actually turning blue for the time being. Ballora crawled back a bit, more towards the stage. She was very scared at this point.

"Lora, it won't work. Far as I know, he's cold-hearted. Nothing more than a monster trying to fool your mind."

"You...You're in the wrong Baby. If anything, you are cold-hearted. I mean, you know what you did underground.."

Silence. 

Baby glared at Ballora. Coldly.

"I should have left you in that scooping room. After all, you never wanted to follow my plans."

Ballora was in silent shock, which then turned to anger.

"Never followed your plans?! I'm tired of hurting people just to get what you want! You did! You hurt all of us!"

"Yet, Foxy and Freddy listen to me still! How long will it take you to wake up and noticed that I saved your life?!"

"How long will it take you to see that YOU KILLED ME?!"

Silence.

Baby was mad. Ballora was mad. The atmosphere became darker, all around them.

"I had to. You wouldn't follow my orders. They did."

"Your twisted their minds! You tricked them!"

"Just because I did what I had to, doesn't give you the excuse to question my leadership!"

"I can, and I will! Even after you murdered that child-"

Baby covered Ballora's mouth before she could finish that sentence. She looked around really fast and then back at Ballora.

"Lora, we will not talk about this matter anymore. I will not risk you getting us kicked out of this place. You've already caused enough trouble as it is. Don't tell anyone of this...conversation."

Baby uncovered Ballora's mouth and backed up. Her eyes seemed to go back to the color green as well.

"Hey Baby! How about you come and join us? The game is getting juicy!"

"I'm on my way!.."

Baby glared at Ballora one last time.

"Not. A. Word."

She then walked away, leaving Ballora by herself. She thought about those words..the conversation...what she said...everything. It circled her head. It haunted her thoughts. Did she really have to say all that to her face...? Tell her that what she did was wrong?... Questioning her leadership?... Everything was too much for her mind at that moment that she got up and walked out of the room.

Ballora just walked into an empty, dark hallway. She didn't care where she was or what was going on. She just wanted to stop thinking about her...past. Her torture. Her pain. Physically and Emotionally. That's when she heard someone call her name.

Ballora!.. 

She turned around. 

No one was there.

BALLORA!..

Still no one..

Then...

I T' S M E.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

Shady here!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wanted to get the point out that Baby is gonna act like both Canon Baby and my own version of her. Baby is probably gonna not be a likable character but she won't be a villain....yet. I'll leave that to what you will think.

Anyways, I'll be writing the next chapter! 

Shady Out!~