9. Seeing is Believing

It's been a long week for everyone. The Originals are worn out from performing and the Funtimes are tired from keeping the little kids at bay. So after all the customers left, everyone AND I MEAN EVERYONE, practically passed out.

"Gosh. If I keep singin', I feel like my tongue's gonna dry out!" Chica said, obviously sounding exhausted.

Everyone groaned in agreement and in unison. Sure sounds like it was a rough day.

A couple hours later, practically everyone was asleep in their rooms. Except Freddy and Baby, who were planning out the next day. Ballora was up helping a little bit in the office, yet she fell asleep. Freddy was kind enough to put his jacket over her so she wouldn't get cold. However, Ballora wasn't awake enough to notice...

Ballora was in a whole different world. She was in a dream realm, a familiar realm. She was sitting down in a chair, by a television in the void. Yep, she knows who brought her there.

"I'm surprised you returned back to the shadow realm, Ballora."

"You aren't very convincing, Gold."

Golden and Lolbit appeared in this dream...yet was it really a dream? Yes she was sleeping but this isn't a normal dream. Not something you could tell to your friend and expect them to agree and chat about it.

"Looks like our friend had return!" Lolbit cheered, only being seen and heard from the little t.v. on the stand.

"Gold, what is going on? Why am I here again...in your twisted and dark realm? Am I asleep?"

Golden chuckled to himself quietly, which made Ballora cock an eyebrow at him.

"Something funny?" She asked, a bit annoyed.

"Of course not. I just find it amusing that you think you aren't asleep." He replied.

Of course Ballora was asleep in this case. This was just a better alternative than to pull her out of the blue. Gold knew this, and Lolbit just didn't care either way. They were just happy to see their fully fleshed ballerina friend again.

"Listen.." Golden started, "We brought you here because something is occurring in the pizzeria. An old friend is trapped in that place. Someone that could bring me and Lolbit back to reality, and you are our only hope to finding him."

"Someone can bring you two back?" Ballora asked, quite confused yet interested.

"Precisely! He knows every secret of this company and every magic known to be beared." Lolbit stated.

Ballora turned to Golden, looked serious and asked him:

"Who is this person?"

Golden smirked a little, knowing he has her on their side gave them a upper chance on getting back home. They were now one step ahead.

"His name is Marionette. He is accompanied by my younger brother, Springbonnie. Those two will be the key on helping you free us. You will find them in a room below the pizzeria."

Ballora nodded. She felt bad for these two. They stated before that they were banished very unfairly. She wanted to help, yet now she is risking her chance to keep her friends, the Originals.

"I will try my best to find them." She said.

"Good."

"One more thing Ballora! Take this! This will help you locate Marionette and Springbonnie, but it will also help you locate secrets around the place." Lolbit said while giving Ballora this object.

It was a card. Not like a playing card. It was actually quite bigger than a regular card. It had writing on it which stated "Follow Me. I Am Your Key." Ballora thanked Lolbit and stood up. It was her time to leave.

"Good luck Ballora. We are counting on you, my friend." Golden said.

"I will do the best I can." Ballora replied with a soft smile.

With that, Ballora was sent out of the dream realm, leaving Golden and Lolbit.

"We 'outta repay her for all of this when she frees us and our friends!"

"We won't harm her when we see the others. That's enough repayment enough." Golden answered, strictly. "She, unlike the others, is something quite unique. I won't let Fazbear corrupt her with his lies. She needs to know the truth."

Lolbit nodded.

"Don't worry, old friend. We're are on our way.."