Day 1!

25  days till Christmas!!

Hailey's POV

Finally December,  the best month if I don't say so myself. The coldness in the air, the smiles on everyone's faces, the jake singing Christmas songs, wait why is jake singing like an angel again the only ones there should be are the ones in snow.

"Hello snow angel, why are you smiling so much? '' Jake walks up to Hailey with a smirk on his face. "Jake stop with the nicknames and IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME" I scream making Jake laugh. "You like it a lot don't you" Jake says crossing his arms. "I mean who wouldn't." I say smiling..

"Oh ya we are doing a club secret Santa but this year Elliot and Daisy are joining as an extended club. I was wondering since this is the first Christmas you're having with the club would you like to join it" I ask kinda hoping it was a yes. He smiles

"sure anything for you angle" he walks into the music room." I told you to stop calling me that" he tells me. I blush and walk away. hay ok ok im sorry" he tells me. "meanie" I pretend to be mad. He hugs me from behind, making me blush. What the- "Even though you're mad I'm not going to stop" he hugs me. I stand there a blushing mess not really caring though, It was nice. I looked at the time and noticed we were running late. "Crap, come on we are gonna be late"  I drag him to the music room. Hopefully Zander won't kill him.

Zander's POV

This is the first Christmas me and Luke are spending as a couple. I'm very excited. I mean who wouldn't be. I walk up to him with a smile on my face as I kiss his cheek. He blushes and looks at me."What was that for?" he asked me. "Christmas sparkle" I tease, smiling at him, making him blush. "Quiet making out and put you name into the Brum'' Milly yells

"Umm why drum" I ask her. She shrugs, adding our papers into the hollow drum. Hailey and Jake sit next to each other. I sit next to Luke on the other side of hailey. Daisy sits next to Luke making me stare at Daisy. She looks nurves but honestly I could care less. Sean sits next to her making her seem less tense. Milly drages Elliot to sit next to her, making Elliot sit next to Jake. I honestly feel bad for him

"If I get Jake I'm going to not do this " I say to the group of 8." If you get him you're allowed to pull out a new now ok" hailey yell rolling her eyes. "Deal" yell back "Whatever you say" Jake yells back.

Milly puts the brum in the middle of us and we each say it should go like a clock starting with me. I got annoyed but I pulled out a name and I got Daisy. Even though so many people ship her with my luke she seems nice but I still have no clue what to get her. Maybe I can ask Luke about her.

Milly POV

We each were pulling out random names and you can see Zander sigh in gratefulness. He doesn't have Jake, that's for sure. I pulled out a name and didn't show any emotion. But inside I was panicking. What do I get the one kid who literally has all he wants in a person. I knew I was on a mission.

We set a 100 ballor rule and I walked up to Elliott showing him all my panic. He pats my back. I asked who he got and he showed me Zander's name. I hugged him and wished him Luck. "Maybe we could work together for their gifts" he suggested. "ooooooo you're smart" I smiled at him. " Maybe we can be the ones to get the promise rings they need" I tease, making him laugh. "I mean it would be smart.

The bell rang and we said our goodbyes as Elliott hugged me and walked away. I feel the blush come onto my face. "Oooooo someone's blushing," Jake says from behind me." at least I try to hide it unlike you" I cover my face." what are you talking about" he questioned.

"You were blushing the entire time you were chatting with Hailey I saw your face" he immediately goes red "n-no I wasn't" he stutters out like a two year old. "Keep lying to yourself" I walk away hearing a loud sigh from behind me as I laugh.

Who everyone got:
Zander to daisy
Daisy to Sean
Sean to  Hailey
Hailey to Milly
Milly to Luke
Luke to jake
Jake to Elliot
Elliott to Zander
(Yes very much random I literally used a wheel
Hi!  happy December 1st let your holiday spirit begin even if you don't celebrate have a good Day/life and life bye.
(830 words)