Day 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 more days 

7 swans a-swimming

Zander

Finally break today is not gonna be fun. I look outside and its raining Ugg. I go on my phone and see the music freaks group chat blow up. We made a Discord chat along time ago well Milly did. I keep leaving it but Luke or Hailey would add me back. We did not have a name for it so when Milly asked me to name the chat I said No and that turned to the name. I sigh and look at it. The name has changed so much its not even funny ether to me and Luke calling Jake gay to Hailey being the most child yet loved in the chat 

I go to the chat and Hailey was trying to make a server for some game. I go to Hailey's room and see her on her bed with her laptop on her lap playing a game. I go back to my room and see screen shots of Milly and Hailey's game eventually Sean Joins and Luke laughed on the chat. "Why do you all have so much energy" I said over text. "Because Hailey killed me" she texted back. "I was trying to save you from a creeper and you were in the way" Hailey tried to defend  herself. 

"Zander join Zander join" Milly spammed. I was gonna say no till I saw Luke's name text. "Come on it will be fun" I sighed and went on the laptop and start to load Minecraft I scroll up on the chat and see the server info and joined the game. The second I join I am met with a Milly killing me. And as quickly as I joined is how quickly I left. I look at the chat and met with a sorry Milly and a dying Jake. I sigh I'm gonna kill them

Milly POV

First day of break was fun. Me and Elliot were hanging out in my room till Hailey got online telling me she was making a Minecraft server. She asked asked me if I wanted to join it watch I look at Elliot to see if he would mind me playing. He laughs and hugs me. We sit on my bed with my laptop on my lap and Elliot's arm around me and his head on my shoulder watching my screen. I join the game and wait for Hailey to join. 

When she joined we chose work together and chose to leave spawn. We left with me driving the bout to a new place because in her word. "I drive you everywhere in real life so I can drive her in a game. I sigh and look at the chat. She is not long. I took the boat for some time making Hailey mad because she said I was killing her laptop watch I just laugh at. 

We eventually found land and a woolen mansion watch you could basically call a break in because of the amount of times we died Eventually we chose to actually about go mining watch was the most fun and kept making references to an SMP we love watching. Watch honestly I loved. we found a flowering cave watch was so pretty. Elliot pocked up and also enjoying the cave naming a pink one lily like a water lily watch made me smile. He is sweet I think I'll keep him haha.

Hailey POV

Never mess with me in Minecraft. We found a min shaft watch was the definition of the walking dead because we died a lot in good thing Milly is safe and keeps spawn points every were. We left the the min and chose to strip min and while she was doing that I think she let Elliot take over because she started to decorate everything. In the end it was really pretty. Eventually Sean asked to join and He joined us and to put it lightly he is a beast. 

We all went to the mansion and took it over getting to totems watch Milly called baby's. I laughed as she died then punched a doss to death because all her stuff left. We choose to leave and turned out it was not that far away because Milly found a place she liked. I laughed as she kept nearly dying. We choose to split up and I found a wolf. Mean while Sean kept dying. Eventually she asked me for cheats and I gave them to her. Bad idea she kept giving herself spawn eggs so I took the cheats away. 

So I also took 5 of her 10 Dimond's and then she killed me. This is war. Sean was on my side although that might not be a good thing. Why, because he was basically starting over. I helped him and also kept dyeing. Eventfully I found a goat and wanted to give it to her but it died sigh. Then I ran into her starter base and it was amazing. I tried to say sorry but she killed me thankfully Zander teleported to me and took the kill making me here a scream from the other room. I sigh see so eventful. 

BASED OFF A REAL STORY LOL. Hope you enjoy it thank you @IrisOfficial3 and @Luna_The_Auth0 for playing with me and giving me the idea lol. Hope you  have an amazing Day/night and life happy holidays

(897 words)