Day 5!!!!!

20 days!!!!!
20 Days

Jakes POV

Hailey invited me to her house today to talk about secret santa and honestly I'm really excited. They already got some of the stuff for it now I just need to add stuff to it. I also got some stuff for the gift Hailey was giving to Milly. We chose to make the gifts kind of matching in a way I felt like it would make them happy to see that they had something special and matching. I also finally knew what to get hailey. I hope she likes it. She has been the one who I've become closest to so to speak. I know I messed up but I want to show the club that I truly have changed. I hurt them a lot but I want them to trust me the way I've trusted them. I was lost in thought when I saw my mom's hand in my face. I guess I was lost in thought again. I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell.

The door opens and I see a small child. Bethany never really ever shows any interest in me mainly because I am here Sean is too. Although this time it's different you can literally see the light in her eyes because of how excited she is to see me weird. "Hi Jake" she yells, hugging me. I hugged her back not really knowing how to feel. I laugh It off. "Hi Bethany is your sister here" I ask her. "Oh you're the Jake hailey was talking about one second" She says running off. I stand there just feeling really confused. She walks back with a laughing Bethany behind her. "Hi Jake, sorry Jake parents ended up putting me in charge of Bethany while they went to the store" she says looking like she has gone through war. "And yell I know I look like a mess just bethany has chosen to do everything but watch TV or drawing" she says.

"Jake Jake what instruments do you play?" she says overly excited. "Well you know i can sing but that's really it although I do know how to play the guitar a bit" I tell her getting to level to see it can calm her down. She looks really excited and looks over to Hailey giving her puppy dog eyes most likely so she can hear me play. "Go sit on the couch and I'll get the guitar If you want to come with me you can" she says walking most likely to her music room. "Go sit down and if I see you there I might sing a little as well" I wink at her follow hailey. See gets a guitar and starts to run it. "Sorry about this, she is really excited about the holidays. I can't blame her, I was the same way" She told me, giving me the guitar. We walk into the living room and see an overly excited Bethany.

Hailey POV

I sat on the couch next Jake was sitting on the couch looking at Bethany looking like she was going to pop. Jake started to play and honestly he was really really good. It kind of got me mad that he hid this side to him like he was amazing. I listened to him play and started to feel myself calm down and relax. I look over at the once crazy 7 year old calm down and sit there calmly listening. I looked over at Jake and he began to hum. It was calming. He looked relaxed letting everything he had stored up come out. It made me want to cry but I'm mature and didn't. Ok there was one tear but still I'm matured. When he finished he looked at Bethany, the once crazy child caller then ever.

"What did you do to her!?!" Zander said walking to the kitchen "shhhhh if you do anything loud right now I will kill you she has been crazy this entire time let her sleep" I said whisper shouting at him. "But this girl within her 7 years of life has never taken a nap since she was 2. What did he do" he said quietly yet shocked. "I'm sorry she asked me to play, I don't mean to put her to sleep" Jake says nervously. "Oh don't worry kid you did nothing wrong just Alex don't see it coming." my mom says walking into the room.

"Michael, come get Bethany" she said. "Hailey Go to your room and take your friend with you please be quiet" I get up and walk to my room showing jake where it was. He looked around the room looking a bit overwhelmed. "Sorry about this I have all the stuff to get the gifts set up want" I say to him smiling. "Ready as ill ever be"

Jake POV again

We start working on the the gifts and I honestly feel like I dont deserve it. I mean being able to have her trust. I'm not gonna lie I like her but I'm scared to say anything to her. I broke her trust I nearly lost her. I don't want to loose her or anyone in the club. There my family and I just dont want to see them hurt. Same goes with me I dont want to show them that I'm week. I must of zoned out because next minute I know i have a hand in my face.

"Want to talk about why your zoning out" Hailey said, making me look her in the eyes. I blush and look away. "Umm it's nothing just felt a little zoned out" i laugh it off as if it was not. I look at her and she seems unimpressed. She got up and sat at her desk. She went through her back and took out a book. "I wanted to show you something"

She came back sitting next to me and opened up her song book. She opens a page of her book and rips off a page of paper folded it and gives it to me. It looked at the paper then at her seeing some pink on her cheeks. "I can see right through you and I know there is a lot on your mind so please don't be afraid to talk to me" she told me. I looked at her and smiled. "Ya..ya your right"

Hope your having an amazing day. Christmas is right around the corner so hope your having a amazing Day/Night and life happy holidays

(1100 words)