Chapter 7

*The Next Day
Missy And Luke Woke Up Ate Breakfast.After They Were Done They Went Canoeing Then Shopping . They Got Back To The Hotel And Let's Say They Had A Whole Lotta Fun In The Bedroom. It Was About Five pm When They Got Done Taking Showers And Everything . They Went And Watched Some Tv. They Were Watching The Notebook. Luke's Phone Started Ringing He Went And Grabbed It . Missy Said Who Is It Babe? Luke Looked And Said Management . He Answered It And Said Luke Speaking What Do Y'all Need? They Said We Want You Back For Touring In Two Days. Luke Said No Way I'm On My Honeymoon Did Y'all Forget That ? Management Said You Need To Make More Money. Luke Said I'm Fine With What I'm Making If Y'all Don't Like It I'll Find New Management. Management Said Fine We Will Reschedule Touring For Next Week. Luke Said Okay But On One Condition Missy And Vannah Get To Come To. Management Said Okay Fine.Then Hung Up .Missy Said Wanna Head Home Now So We Can Start Packing ?Luke Said Sure I Guess. Missy Said What's Wrong Babe? Luke Said I Hate Being Famous Sometimes My Plans Always Get Cut Short. Missy Said I Know Babe But Me And Vannah Will Always Stand Behind You And We Will Always Love You. Luke Said Your Amazing Do You Know That?Missy Said Of Course I Am I'm Mrs.Bryan. Luke Laughed Then Said I Love You Then Kissed Missy. Luke And Missy Finished Packing Their Stuff . Then While Luke Checked Out Missy Called Summer . Summer Answered And Said What's Up .Missy Said We Coming Back Early . Summer Said Why What's Wrong?! Missy Said Nothing's Wrong Management Called And Wants Luke To Start Touring Next Week. Summer Said Aww That Sucks . Missy Said Yeah But Me And Vannah Get To Go With Him At Least.Summer Said That's Good But I'll Miss Ya. Missy Said I'll Miss Ya To But I Gotta Go We Are Heading To The Airport. Summer Said Okay Want Us To Pick Y'all Up From The Airport When Yous Get Here . Missy Said Sure Then Hung Up. Missy And Luke Headed To The Airport . Once They Got There They Took Their Luggage To Baggage Drop-Off. Then Got On The Plane . The Flight Didn't Seem So Long Because Missy Was Super Excited To See Vannah And Summer . Missy And Luke Watched Saw On The Flight Back . Once At The Airport Missy Started Looking For Summer While Luke Got Their Luggage.Luke Just Came Back With The Luggage When Niall Screamed Hey Missy !! Missy Ran To Summer And Grabbed Her And Hugged Her . Missy Didn't See Vannah And Started Freaking Out Where's Vannah !! She Turned Around And Seen Luke Had Her .Niall Said Ready To Go Home Guys? Luke Said Yeah . Missy Said I'm Hungry Can We Stop And Get Food On The Way Home ? Summer Said Of Course!! They All Went And Got in The Car . Missy Screamed Time To Get Food! Summer Turned To Radio on And That's My Kinda Night Came On . Missy Looked At Luke And Said Its Sexy Hearing You On The Radio Then She Kissed Him.Summer Said Newlyweds Are Gross! Niall Said Babe Ya Know That Is Gonna Be Us When I Pop The Question. Missy Asked Summer How Was Savannah While They Were Gone? Summer Said Okay She Cried Alittle Bit . Missy Said Yeah . Niall Turned Into Charley's Missy And Summer Favorite Place ToEat . Missy Pushed Luke Out Then Grabbed Savannah And Started Walking In Summer Niall Ran Up With Roman . They All Got The Same Thing Then Left.

*skips two weeks
Luke And Missy Were Playing With Savannah On The Tour Bus. When All Of A Sudden Missy Jumped And Ran To The Bathroom And Threw Up . Luke Said Everything Okay Babe? Missy Said Yeah I Think . Luke Said What Do You Mean You Think ? Missy Said I Mean I Have Been Throwing Up For A Couple Days. Luke Said Are You Pregnant ? Missy Said I Might Be I'm Late And Started Crying. Luke Said Why Didn't You Tell Me Baby? Missy Said I Didn't Know How You Would React If Your Ready To Have Another Baby . Luke Said We Can Go Tomorrow To See If You Are I Hope It's A Boy . Missy Said Okay Then Said It Will Be A While Till We Find Out. Luke Said Of Course But Time Will Fly What's For Dinner ? Missy Said How About Fried Chicken Mashed Potatoes And Gravy With Corn And I'll Bake Some CornBread? Luke Said That Is Exactly Why I Fell In Love With You!! Missy Said You Always Know What To Say Then Kissed Luke And Went To Make Dinner. About Two Hours Later Missy Came In The Backroom Of The Bus And Said Dinners Done . Luke Grabbed Savannah And Took Her In The Kitchen . He Put Her In Her Highchair Then Sat Next To Missy . Missy Grabbed Luke's Hand And Savannah Then Luke Started Praying For The Food . Once He Was Done Praying They All Ate . Missy Went And Put Savannah In The Bathub While Luke Cleaned Up The Little Kitchen. Summer Called Missy And Said What's up Girly. Missy Said Heading To Luke's Next Show . Summer Said I Miss You Girl Missy Said I Miss You To. Summer Said I Gotta Go Get Roman Ready For Bed Love Ya Ttyl. Missy Said Okay Love Ya Ttyl. After They Were All Done With Their Showers .They Went In Their Bedroom And Watched My Little Pony . After The Movie Luke Looked Down And Seen Missy And Vannah Asleep .So He Shut The Tv And Lights Off And Went To Bed.