Chapter 4

Missy And Summer Made Chicken Alfredo For Dinner . Missy Yelled Dinners Ready!While Summer Was Setting The Table.Luke Came In With Savannah Then Niall Came In With Roman. We All Sat Down To Eat Then We Decided To Take The Kids For Ice Cream After Dinner.We Went To Dairy Queen . After We Came Home Summer Put Savannah And Roman To Bed . Then Her And Niall Went To Bed . Missy And Luke Stayed Up To Plan Their Wedding.Missy Figured Summer Would Be Her Maid of Honor. While Carrie Underwood Lauren Alaina Kaitlyn Miranda Lambert And Jana Kramer Will Be Her Bridemaids. Luke Said Well Jason Aldean Will Be My Best Man. Niall Blake Shelton Scotty Mccreery Chris Young And Brantley Gilbert Will Be My Groomsmen. Missy And Luke Both Said Our Colors Could Be Blue . Missy Said We Could Have The Wedding At Your Home Church Then The Reception At Your Family Farm. They Both Agreed On That. Missy Said Wanna Go To Bed ? I'm Kinda Tired Luke Said Yeah I Am Too. They Both Went Upstairs Changed Clothes . Then They Crawled In Bed. The Next Morning They Got Up And Summer And Niall Was Making Breakfast. Summer Asked Missy How Was Wedding Planning? Missy Said Great And Can I Ask You A Question? Summer Said Sure What's Up? Missy Said Will You Be My Maid Of Honor . Summer Started Jumping Up And Down Saying Yes Of Course . Then After We All Ate Breakfast. We All Got Dressed And Went To The Park.