Chapter 9

*skip 6 1/2months

Missy's Pov

Me Luke And Savannah Were All At Home . Luke Was Finally Done Touring . Alot Of People Are Coming Over Later For A Cookout. The Baby's Really Kicking Today. Luke Walked In And Said Hey Baby What Ya Doing. I Said Not Much Cooking For The Cookout . Luke Said Ya Need Any Help Vannah Just Went Down For A Nap. I Said Sure If Ya Wanna. Then Luke Walked Up And Felt The Baby Kick. Almost Four Hours Later And Everyone Started Arriving. Niall Summer And Roman Were The First Ones Here. Brantley Gilbert And His Wife Amber Were Talking To Me. Then All Of A Sudden My Water Broke And I Got Sharp Pains In My Belly. Amber Luke And Summer Ran Over . Amber Said Shes Having Her Baby Now. Luke Said Okay. Brantley Said Go I'll Meet Y'all At The Hospital. Luke Got Savannah They Rode With Brantley To The Hospital.Niall Summer And Roman Followed.

*one day later
Luke's POV

Missy Had The Baby We Named Him Hunter Brooks Bryan. He Is So Beautiful. I Am Holding Him Now . Missy Is Sleeping. We Had So Many Visitors The Last Day In A Half. Brantley And Amber Are Up Here Now. We Were All Watching TV When Missy And Summers Other Best Friend Cheyenne Walks In With Her Husband Calum. Cheyenne Says Hey Guys Sorry We Haven't Really Been Talking Calum Has On Tour With His Band 5 Seconds Of Summer.