Chapter 2

They Decided To Go To Olive Garden . After Everyone Ate. Missy's Parents Said They Would Watch The Kids. So After They Dropped The Kids Off They Went On A Boat Where Luke Will Propose. They Got On The Boat. Missy Sat Next To Luke While Summer Was On Missys Other Side.Missy And Summer Was Looking At The Water. Then Got Up And Told The Boys "We Will Be Back".Then They Went And Stood By The Railing And Watched The Water. That's When Luke Gave Niall The Sign That He Is Gonna Propose To Missy when She Turns Around. About Ten Minutes Later Summer Told Missy She Was Gonna Go Sit Back Down.Missy Said Okay I'm Gonna Stay Here For A Minute. Then Niall Got His Camera Out And Started Filming. Missy Turned Around And Saw Luke On One Knee.  Luke Looked At Missy And Started Saying Missy You Are A Amazing Woman. Your Are My Rock My Everything So Is Savannah.I Love You Both So Much. Luke Then Said Missy Will You Do Me The Honor Of Becoming My Wife? Missy Started Crying And Said Of Course I Will Luke I Love You So Much. Luke Grabbed Missys Hand And Put The Ring On Her Finger Then Stood Up.Missy Grabbed Him And Kissed Him. Then They Went And Sat Down . Niall Said Got That All On Camera. Luke Leaned And Whispered In Missy's Ear "Ya Know That Your Parents Gonna Watch The Kids And Summer And Niall Are Gonna Stay At A Hotel" . Missy Said Really ? So Its Just Gonna Be Me And You All Night Wonder What We Could Do? Then Smirked At Luke. Luke Said Yep Just Me And You And I Had A Couple Ideas. Then Started Kissing Missy's Neck.

I'll Try And Update Tomorrow! Please Feel Free To Leave Feedback And Comments On The Story..