Chapter 3

The Next Morning Missy And Luke Met Niall And Summer To Pick Up The Kids. Then They All Went To Cracker Barrel For Breakfast. Afterwards We All Went To The Mall. Missy Took Savannah and  Summer And Then Went To Forever 21 . While Niall Took Roman And Luke Then Went To Famous Footwear To Get New Shoes. After About Two Hours They All Met Back Together . The Girls Came Back With Like A Million Bags. While The Boys Only Had Like 6 Bags. Then They All Went To The Movies And Seen Big Hero 6. Afterwards They Went To Charley's And Got Food. They Were All Eating and Summer Was Feeding Roman Baby Food. When They Got Home Roman And Savannah Took A Nap. Then Missy Snuggled Up To Luke While Summer Was Snuggled Up To Niall. Then They All Watched   Netflix In Which They All Feel Asleep 30 Minutes Later. An Hour Later They Were Woken By Roman Crying . Summer Went And Changed Roman. Then Walked Back Into The Living Room with Savannah And Roman . Summer Sat Roman Down On The Floor Where His Toys Were And He And Savannah Played Together. Then Missy And Summer Went In The Kitchen To Make Dinner.

Sorry It Took So Long To Update. Had A Little Bit Of Writers Block But Tried My Best !! Hope Y'all Enjoy!!