Chapter 23

Christmas Break (around three months later)

Third Person pov

Hunter and Draco are playing in the snow with Rosetta and Rachel. They were all having fun in the snow. Severus was watching from the dinning room window. He was happy that Hunter was better and the weeky visits seems to be helping him out. Also all the kids are in gymnastics and they love it. Draco and Hunter are doing really good. They have been learning faster then we all thought  and their coachs. Hunter will be in level three soon and Draco will be in level two soon too. The twins love it and seeing all the little girls in their group. 

Lucius was outside with the kids running around and helping the girls out. Severus just smiled just watching them play.  He stayed inside becaue he had potions brewing and he needed to watch them. Then the door bell ring and he got up and went to it. Severus open the door and it was the Krum family. 

"Good morning Anastsiy and Nayden. I forgot that that Nevena and Kamen had a play date with Rachel and Rosetta," Severus said taking them in. But Severus also saw Victor, Rayko, and Stoyan. 

"Sorry the boys just came back for Yule break and will be here for three weeks. We though we would surpise little Hunter with Victor. Then the Rayko and Stoyan wanted to to come too," Nayden said. 

"Thats sweet of you. They are with Lucius playing in the back yard if Nevena and Kamen wants to play with them. Victor just wait in there. He will be in soon to get warm," Severus said. 

Then Tom came down and saw the Krum family. He was happy to see them and wanted to talk to Nayden about his work in the Minstery in Russia. But Stoyan was in his sixth year at Drumstrang and he also wanted to be in the Minstery like his father but he wanted to do more of Department of Magical Education. 

Rayko wanted to play outside with everyone esle since he was a kid at heart even those he was fourteen in his fourth year.  Victor went to the kitchen to fix Harry hot chocolate how he likes it. He know once Hunter saw Rayko he could come running inside to see him. Five minutes later Hunter came running in calling his name. 

"Im in here Hunt," Victor yelled and Harry run up to him hugging him tight. 

"Vic, I missed you so much. I thought you said you were not be home until next week," Hunter said looking up at him with his green blue eyes. 

"I might have told a little lie so I can suprise you," Victor said kissing him on the forehead. Hunter blush and put his head in his chest.  "Your cold HJ. Lets get you nice and warm,"

"Can you read to me please," Hunter said. Victor picked him up and ask the house elf Dinky to get them their hot chocolate when it was done. Dinky nodded his head and Victor and Hunter walked to the libary in the house. 

"How is everything going Blondie?" Victor asked as they cuddle on the love seat. 

"Good, Im better and on new meds. I dont like that I am on meds now but daddy and papa thinks its for the best. Also gymnaisty is going good and I really like it. Also im at level two right now. They say I have a talent in it Vic," Hunter said looking at Victor. 

"Thats good HJ. Have you heard of creature mates?" Victor asked looking down at him. 

"Yea, daddy and papa told me that I have some in me. They also said that I am a hybred of something and that I have a mate," Hunter said looking at Victor. 

"What if I tell you we could be mates?" Victor said. 

"I think that would be good. Also make so much more sence really," Hunter said playing with Victor hand. 

"I also agree. But I am still worried about you. You been with your family for three years and you still have afwal flashbacks," Victor said pulling Hunter closer to him. 

"I know. That why I go to Dr. M and I have gotten better," Hunter said. 

"Hey Hunt are you up here?" Draco ask walking into their libary. 

"Yes," Hunter said. 

"I was going to take your snow outfit so dad can wash it and dry it for the next time we play," Draco said looking at them. "Also hey Victor. How are you?" 

"Im good and I will leave for a bit so HJ can get changed," Victor said leaving the room.  

Draco walked closer to Harry and help him out of his wet clothes. "Did you bring me clothes?" Hunter asked. 

"Yes and I got you your elephant shirt and blue jeans," Draco said holding them up. 

"Thank you. Also did you ask dad and papa about sharing a room.?" Hunter asked. He did not like haivng a room to himself anymore. he wanted someone close to him most of the time. He need to know that he was safe. 

"Yes and they say its fine. They will fix it tomorrow," Draco said. 

"Ok cool," Hunter said as it puts his shirt on. 

Then they headed down stairs where everyone was in the living room. They were all talking about what they are going to do for christmas and the yule ball. Hunter went to Severus and Draco went to Victor to talk. 

"Are you ok with me and Dray sharing a room again?" Hunter whispered. 

"Yes, I wanted to try the own room thing but I think for you guys you need to be together," Severus said softy. 

"Ok. I wanted to make sure," Hunter whispered cuddling to his daddy. 

"Love you know we will do anything to make you happy and make sure you are safe," Lucius said rubbing Hunter back. Hutner smiled at him.  

They spent the rest of the day together. They also had dinner together and the Krum even help out like they always do. It just felt like they have been one be happy family even though they are two different family.