Chapter 26

Viktor Pov

As soon as the door shut on us and I felt the wards go up, and look around the room. There were two queen size beds and also a couch bed. There was also a full bathroom in the only door besides the big door. Hunter was sitting on the couch in a ball crying his eyes out. 

I wanted over to him and put him on my lap. I was so worried about him right now and his mindset. I held him tight and whisperd into his ear. Oreo also came out of my jacket pocket and went around Hunter. 

I moved us to one of the beds so it would be better for us. I also watch as Stoyen  was helping Nev and Kam and Rosetta and Rachel calm down with Draco help. 

I was just so confused how this all happen. This should have never happen. We were safe and we had guard looking after us and everything. Is there a spy in our misted now. Is Hunter even safe anymore?

I could not stop overthinking this. This was just cazy this happen to us. I also hope that our parents kill them all so they do not go back telling that evil old breaded man. 

"Viktor does Hunter need water or something to ear?" Stoyen asked looking at us. 

I looked at Hunter  "HJ, do you want to eat or drink?" I asked. Hunter nodded his head and cuddle closer to me. "Get two waters, and do we have something soft for him? I think he as degressed again," 

"I would not be surpised if he did. He just watch his parents get attacked. Just try to make him relax and calm. Lets hope everyone is ok," Stoyen said walking to the clostet were we keep the food and drinks at .

I held Hunter close to me and help him relax by talking to him and rubbing his back. Draco gave over and gave us the water and some pudding. "Is Hunt going to be ok and papa and dad," Draco asked laying next to Hunter helping him calm down. 

"Our parents are strong wizards Dray. I can see them winning this fight and coming back to us. They love us and would not lose because of that," I said looking at him. 

"I know but at the same time, I thought we were safe here," Draco said looking around the room and at me. 

"I dont know. I thought we were safe too. I know your parents and grandpa took a lot of extra protected for you guys.  I do now know what went wrong," I said looking at him. 

"I know they did, I heared them talking about adding more guards and other things," Draco said grabbing Hunter hand. 

I nodded my head and relaxed in bed with Hunter cuddling closer to me with his thumb in his mouth. Next thing I know I fall asleep and so did Hunter. 

I woke up to Hunter laying on top of me with his thumb still in his mouth but I could hear other people talking. I looked up and saw that mom, papa, Lucius, Severus, and Tom all talking.

Lucius was holding a Draco who was happy to see his papa. Seveurs was holding Reachle who was so happy to see her daddy and Tom was holding Rosetta. I sat up and looked at them and Severus looked at me and saw that I was wake. 

He walked over to me and sat on the bed. "How is he Vik?" Severus asked looking at Hunter. 

"He been queit and cuddle. I think he went down in age again becaue he saw a lot of what happen before I pulled him away," I said looking at him. 

"I see, he might be younger for a little bit but think he will be fine. Also I think we might have to move even though none of us want too," Severus said. 

"Is Sirius and Remus ok? Draco said they were at your hosue still?" I asked worried about them too. 

"They are fine, I went to the safe room when they try to break in to our hosue. Lucky they could not break through becaese of the wards we have up," Severus said. 

"Where would you move too? This is not the safe place anymore?" I asked worried. 

"I do not know Vik. I dont really want to leave but if we do get attack again we will have to do something different," Severus said touching Harry hair. 

"Is there a spy in your guys ranks. I know you used them as your body guards?" I asked. 

"We think so but Tom and Lucius and Sirius would have to look into it. I am more about you four right now. Hunter is who I am most worried most," Severus said giving me Reachle who wanted me anyway. 

He picked up Hunter and held him tight. Hunter woke up and cuddle to Severus like he was his life line. I got up and went to were my parents are and talked with them on how to fix this. I know Im only 11 but his could be my mate family and I wanted to help anyway I could. 

Severus and Hunter just sit on the bed and Severus gave him one of his stuffies and that help Hunter calm down even more. Soon Lucius and Draco sat next to Severus and Hunter and they all talked about something. 

The plan was they were going to stay with mom and papa for a while untile they figure out what happen and what to do next. Stoyen and I went back to school the next day and I was very worried what was going to happen next.