Chapter 24

Third Person pov

Tom is getting more worried than ever. He got word that someone was following Lucius and Snape as they took the kids around town. He did not like this whatsoever. He needs to be proactive; his little family and one of his spies still in the order tell him that Albus is close to finding out what is going on. He needs to stop it right now.

He called Lucius and Severus into his office. He did not know what to do anymore. Who was following his family? He did not want Albus taking Hunter's way from them. Hunter still has nightmares and his problems, and if he knew this was happening, he would get worst again, and maybe he will stay that way.

"What did you want from us Tom," Lucius said as he sat down.

"One of my spies told me that Albus as spies looking for us, and one of them is here. I am worried now," Tom said, looking at both Severus and Lucius.

"I can't homeschool them because that will make them more suspicious of us. So what do we do?" Severus said.

"I do not know, and maybe we need to be more careful about every time we leave. Plus the people that come to the house now," Tom said, looking at them.

"I agree with that, but the boys are in so many actives now like gymnastics, quidditch, an art club for Hunter, and football for Draco," Lucius said. "And all the appoints that Hunter goes to for his mental health and his still health problems,"

"I know, we leave the house a lot, but be more careful and maybe look around more and see if you can tell who is watching us. I will put more spells on the house, Plus Sirius and Remus live with us again, so that can help," Tom said.

"I agree with that. Maybe we can find who it is. But I want the boys to keep busy still; they seem to like being busy, and it's happening Hunter out a lot more," Severus said, looking at the door when it started to open.

Hunter and Draco were trying to see what the adults were talking about. But once Severus saw them, they fell through the door. Hunter looked at the three adults in his life. , "Sorry daddy, papa, and popa," He said, looking at them.

"Why did you say sorry?" Draco asked, looking at Hunter.

"Because I don't want to be in trouble. Plus, you asked me to be your backup, so uncle Pads or uncle Moony was coming," Hunter said, looking at Draco.

"Boys, what have we talked about this spying and pranking other," Lucius said, looking at the twins.

"But daddy said we can do it if we don't hurt anyone," Hunter said, looking at Severus and then Lucius.

"Severus-,"

"They are boys, Luc. Let them be boys," Severus said, standing up. "Plus Hunter as pranking in his blood," he said as he left the room with a smirk on his face.

"You know he is right," Tom said with a smile. "Good try, boys; keep up the good work,"

"Whatever," Lucius said, getting up and looking at his twin boys, who were still on the ground. "Get up, please and get ready; we have mini quidditch practice to go to now,"

"Yay," Hunter said, getting up and ready to leave.

"Ok, but why can Hunter and I be on the same team? We work so well with each other"

"Because you guys need to be part sometimes. I know you two are in different clubs, but when you go to Drumstang Institute in a few years, most likely will be in different houses and everything," Lucius said, walking out with Draco.

"That is not fair still," Draco said.

"I know, Dray, but life is not fair," Lucius said when they got to his bedroom door, which he shared with Hunter.