warnings and Au!

Warnings:
Abusive families both current and past
Trans people so if your a transphobe fluck of!
LGBTQ+People so if your a homophobe also fluck of!
Some transphobia 😭
Some homophobia😭
(As a gender fluid Poly, Panromantic Demisexual person there both hurt me a bit to write... I might as well be a sadist! [I'm joking about the sadist thing])
Ships
Past self harm for both our good Bois
Bad thoughts😞

Au!
Harry and Draco where both born as Boys in girls bodies. They both transition (not surgery tho) before going to Hogwarts.
The Dursleys don't  accept him and abuse him for it
Malfoys changed after the war and accepted there son. (They never abused him for that tho they where for other things)
I'll explain the whole part about unicorns in the actual story!

Ships!
Drarry (Ofc)
(Maybe) past Hedric
Past Romione (Supportive Ron and Hermione btw)
Luna X Pansy x Hermione (One of my fav ships ngl)
Neville x Ginny
Ron x OC (Not my main Hogwarts OC and I have not decided there pronouns yet😅 so there might be Bi,Pan,Omni, or  Straight Ron✨)

I THINK THATS EVERYTHING!
This took longer then I remember these usually taking... Also if your wonder "Alex how TF did you come up with this werid idea" I'm not 100% sure! My thoughts just kinda wander... That's how I come up with most of my books! Tho request are open! Also to the one person who voted and the 5 who seen the intro thanks! I can't wait to see if you enjoy this book!
-Alex