Panicked Faces

Harry's Pov
I look around at the faces, Some happy, Some shocked, Some disappointed.
Only one is panicked like me.

I look at the fear in Draco's eyes and his quivering lips. I try to figure out why he's scared. He's not like me... is he?

"Now remember, No males should get to close with out permission." After Hagrid says this a few people back away. We all see the unicorn tug the lead out of Hagrid's hands and walk straight up to me. The unicorn kneels and I hope to disappear.

"Fair well and may Merlin bless you". Everyone stares at me. Most in confusion or surprise. A few with disgust. Then Malfoy bolts up and runs to me, grabbing my hand and running away from the scene.

129 words!

Okay just because I haven't really explained yet here's the explanation
Cis Men are not there friend, Trans Men are wished fair well, Trans Women are welcomed, and Cis women are liked, Once Trans men are wished away they are like cis men and Trans women welcomed are just like cis women. Its kind of like the unicorns way of saying it respects them. But to closeted people this could be bad. No one knows that Harry and Draco are Trans. So this is problematic for them.

Anyways thats all for this chapter! Sorry for taking so long to update!
-Alex🥲😊