Chapter 13

Harsha and Ragini signed in the marriage register and his parents signed as the witness of their marriage. They both exchange the garlands and Mrs. Ravi Rajvansh hands him the mangalsutra.

Harsha took the mangalsutra in his hands and looked at Ragini, who looked very beautiful and Ragini was also looking at him. He tied mangalsutra around Ragini looking into her eyes. They both didnt break eye contact.

"Mamma!" Deepak shouted after seeing that she is now his mother for real. Ragini turned to him and hugged him. Ragini and Harsha took blessings from Mr. and Mrs. Rajvansh.

"Finally, I got a daughter ." Mrs. Ravi Rajvansh hugged her.

"Let's leave now, okay?" Mr. Vishnu Rajvansh said, Mrs. Ravi Rajvansh nodded her head and they all go out of the court.

"You guys got married without me?" All turned to see Arjun running towards them. Deepak smiles and shows his tongue to Arjun.

"Oh My God! My daughter-in-law is looking so beautiful." Ragini sees an old couple walking toward them.

She first saw Mr. Raghu Varma and when she turns her head to see Mrs. Varma but she finds the woman who left her with the family and who made her life hell.

"Ma" Ragini whispers but Harsha heard her. He turned his face in shock to see Ragini only to find her losing consciousness.

"Ragini" Before she fell Harsha hold her in his arms. Hearing Harsha everyone turns towards him only to find Ragini unconscious.

"Ragini" Mr. and Mrs. Rajvansh shouts and went near her. Mrs. Janki Varma also rushes to her.

"Let's take her home first." Mr. Raghu Varma suggested everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------

After checking Ragini's doctor tells them that she fainted due to shock and needs some rest. Harsha got suspicious as he heard what she called his aunty, Mrs. Janki Varma.

He knows that his aunty has a daughter whom she left years back. And he also knows that she suffered a lot because of that. If not for his parents and Raghu's uncle, Janki aunty would have taken her own life.

He wants to conform with Ragini before giving any hope to his family. So he decided to wait until Ragini woke up. Everyone went to their rooms and don't want to disturb Ragini. Deepak didn't want to leave his mother so he slept beside her. Harsha also went to the office to do some work but was lost in his thoughts.

When Ragini woke up it was already past 6:30 pm. She feels a little weight on her stomach and finds a tiny hand on her stomach. She turns to her side only to see Deepak sleeping peacefully. She smiles but soon her smile faded as it came as she remembered the incidents that happened today.

She slowly removes Deepak's hand and went to the washroom to wash her face with cold water. She looked at herself in the mirror.

"What are you thinking Ragini?" Ragini got scared and turned to her right side only to find herself in a red dress.

"Who are you? And why are you looking like me? A...and how did you come in?" Ragini panicked to see and questioned her.

"I said she will get sacred, see now she is shit scared of you." Turning to her left she finds another Ragini in a white dress.

"Who are you? And why in the hell you both are looking like me?" Ragini questions them again.

"Hello, Ragini! I am your brain and she is your heart. So we both are your subconscious. We both are fighting over your decision on your mother's returning in your life during the entire time." Ragini in red dress said and Ragini in white dress waved her hand.

"So, what do you decide?" Ragini in a white dress asked.

"About?" Ragini asked them both.

"About mother." Ragini in white dress said.

"Mother? She is not our mother anymore. Ragini doesn't listen to her she is very emotional." Ragini in red dress said with a cold tone.

"What emotional? She gave birth to you so she is our mother." Ragini in white dress said.

"So? She was the one who left me." Ragini in Red dress said. Ragini was only listening to her subconscious.

"Ragini! Remember the reason mom left? She was heartbroken and we can't do anything about her pain." Ragini in a white dress reminded her again.

"But she could have left taking us with her." Ragini in red said.

"She was not in the state to think of anything at that time." Ragini in white dress said.

"But still..." Ragini stood up, seeing her reaction both Ragini kept quiet.

"She left because she was heartbroken, Ok?" She said to her Ragini in the red dress.

"But she..." Ragini in a red dress wanted to talk but Ragini showed her hand for her to stop.

"She is Arjun's mother now, not mine. My mother left me years ago and she was not a part of my life all these years. She has moved on and so do I. When I said I moved on that meant I left everything even her. I thought to meet her and talk so much about our past but now that I see her happy with her family I think I should forget that she is once my mother." Ragini sighs and looked at them. Both heard words and Ragini closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes both her subconscious vanished.

She comes back to her room and finds Deepak sitting on the bed and rubbing his eyes cutely. When he fully opens his eyes he saw Ragini coming toward him but he didnt wait and ran to her.

She lifted him in her hands and took him to the bed again. Deepak dont want to leave Ragini and wanted to be in her embrace for some more time and hugs her tightly.

Seeing that he is not leaving her she looked at him and he also lifted his head and gave her a puppy face. Ragini melted for his cuteness but she smiled and started tickling him. Deepak started laughing loudly.

Harsha also came back from his work and when he entered the room he sees both Ragini and Deepak laughing loudly. Seeing her laughing carefreely his heart started beating fastly. He stood there and stared at them. But they soon saw Harsha.

"Daddy" Deepak ran to him and hugged his legs. Harsha lifts him in his arms and went near Ragini who now stood beside the bed.