Chapter 15

At Maheshwari's House, Kolkata

"No...Ragini, I am sorry please don't leave me. I will not repeat my mistake please don't leave me..." Laksh woke up and looked around but didn't find Ragini. He got up from his bed and ran downstairs where his whole family is having breakfast.

"Ragini! Ragini!" Laksh shouted looking around. Seeing him calling Ragini's name and running around his family didn't understand anything.

"Laksh! Why are you running?" Sanskar asked trying to stop him.

"Bhai, I just had a dream. Ragini was leaving me in that dream, Bhai. How can she leave me, Bhai?" Hearing this everyone got panicked. Sanskar made him sit on the couch

Sanskar tried to calm him down but he was not listening. Seeing that he is not calming down Sanskar slapped Laksh which shocked everyone and Laksh became quiet.

Sanskar made him seated on the couch and kneeled in front of him.

"Laksh listen to me and listen carefully. We in the sense of the Maheshwari family and Gadodia family broke Ragini, you understand? We all broke her to the point that she can't come back to us now." Hearing that she can't come back Laksh looked at his brother.

"But I love her, Bhai," Laksh said looking at him with pain.

"But it's too late now, Laksh. If we want her to be happy, then we all need to let go of her. She suffered enough and now she wants to be happy for that we need to let her go." Listening to him everyone looked at Sanskar in shock.

"Bhai..." Sanskar didn't let him complete his words and spoke.

"I know that you love her. But we all realized our mistake after she left. Now all she wants is to be happy so why can't we let her be happy? Think about this with your heart and you will get your answer." Saying that Sanskar went and sat on the chair of the dining table.

Laksh closed his eyes and finds the answer. He opened his eyes and looked at Sanskar.

"I want her to be happy. For that, I need to let her go." Sanskar came near him and hugged him.

"And I am sure Ragini also wants us to be happy. So, try to be happy, ok?" Sanskar said and left his room.

Laksh also went to his room. After everyone left Swara went to her room to talk with Sanskar.

"Sanskar! why did you say Laksh to let go of Ragini?" She was very angry to understand anything. She wanted to get Ragini back and be with her again just like before the marriage.

"Then what do you want to do? Do you want to bring Ragini back to her painful life? We have to let her go if we want her to be happy." Swara don't want to understand anything she didn't like the idea of leaving her sister.

"No, she will be happy once we ask her for forgiveness and come back to us. I know my sister very well." Sanskar made her sit on the bed.

"No Swara. She can be happy if we let her be happy. She was not like what we made here at the beaning. Just because you are guilty and want to bring her back then it's wrong. And I don't think she will come back even if we do anything." Saying that Saskar left their room leaving Swara to think.

--------------------------------------------------------------

At Rajvanshi's house

Ragini woke up breathing heavily. Looking at unfamiliar surroundings she panicked more but when she saw Deepak's and Harsha's photos on the wall she calmed down.

Looking around the bedroom she searched for Harsha. when she didnt find him she took her clothes and went to freshen up.

Ragini looked at herself in the mirror and touched her mangalsutra and vermilion. She still remembers how she use to dream of a simple wedding but a beautiful one. Now her dream remained as a dream only.

"You went through a lot Ragini. You can go through this too or maybe you can try a little harder than in the past." She said to herself looking at the mirror with her red eyes.

After freshening up she came out in a plain pink saree. Small droplets are still falling from her hair.

"Mummy" Deepak ran into the room along with Mrs. Rajvansh and Mrs. Varma came inside.

Ragini lifted him in her arms and pecked. He returns it. She took him near the bed and made him stand on the bed. Both Mrs. Rajvansh and Mrs. Varma sat beside him

"Ragini are you alright? If you are exhausted take a rest today, okay?" Mrs. Varma said with a naughty smile on her face.

"Shush Janki, do you want to make her embarrassed? Dont mind her Ragini she is just like that. You tel..." Mrs. Varma was cut off between Mrs. Rajvansh's sentences with a loud gasp.

"I am always like this? Seriously? Weren't you the one who was excited for their first night? You were outside the door till your husband dragged you back to the room? I am just asking if she is alright or not and you..." Mrs. Rajvansh covered Mrs. Varma's mouth before she speak anything that she shouldn't.

Ragini became red by hearing them. Deepak who didnt understands anything kept looking at his grandmother.

"I...I a...am fine, aun...mom." Ragini replied looking at her hands.

"Did something happen to you? You look all red, why?" Hearing the voice the three women turned to see Harsha standing near the door covered in sweat.

Ragini who was already red became like a beetroot. Deepak ran to him but when he saw his father drenched in sweat he returned to Ragini.

"Are you having a fever? Why are you all red?" Harsha walked over to her and tried to touch her face but she moves back and looked in at him with her red face which made Harsha's heart beat crazily.

"Ahem!" Harsha came back to reality hearing the sound and looking at his mother and aunty who were smiling at him naughtily.

"What? Why are you both smiling like that? It's creepy." Harsha rubbed his hands on his acting all scared because he know that they will tease him if he dont replies to them like that.

"Whoa, look at this boy. Are you going to talk to us like that as you got your wife?" Mrs. Rajvansh twisted his right ear and another ear is twisted by Mrs. Varms.

"Aha! Stop mom, aunty it hurts. Sorry sorry sorry, Ok? Now leave my ears it hurts." Ragini smiles seeing him acting like a child in front of his mom and aunt.

"Good that you apologized or else I would have called your uncle and dad to teach you a lesson." Mrs. Vama said.

"I also have my wife to defend me." Harsha ran behind Ragini and held her by her shoulders. Ragini smiled seeing this but seeing her in-laws she shy away.

"Enough now. Ragini you come with us. And you go fresh up and come down for breakfast." Mrs. Rajvansh and Mrs. Varma dragged Ragini out with them.

But he still didnt find out why was Ragini all red when he came inside the room. He looked at his son who was still sitting there and looking at his father.

"What were they talking about before I entered the room?" Harsha asked giving his mobile to Deepak.

Deepak typed the conversating between the women, gave the mobile back to his father, and ran away to find his mother.\

Reading the text Harsha became just like Ragini. He took a deep breath.

"Aish! Seriously she was outside the room last night? It's good that we spoke with a low voice yesterday." He hit himself after remembering her red face and ran to the washroom.