SSAK 2

She left me. She fucking left me. I was not surprised in the least way when Tina was dragged away from me the moment we reached Mason's place.

I really should have expected it honestly. But every time I give Tina the benefit of doubt, she proves me right time and time again.

Pulling my high-waisted denim shorts a bit higher I walked about the place until I reached the kitchen area. The crowd there was just situated about the kitchen island. Two people I saw over summer school last week were snogging their heads off in the corner. Tyrese Kartail was talking to some blonde barbie just a distance away from the sink. Another corner was just some people smoking shisha. Sucks having to attend one of your first parties clearly alone.

I have attended parties, don't get me wrong. But a party filled with booze and all sorts of intoxication was one line I had never had the chance to cross so maybe me even attending was a surprise to me.

I quickly grabbed a bottle of Smirnoff's Red Ice. Tina had told me to try a light drink before I proceed to more hardcore liquor and if there's one I could never let myself do, it was not listening to Tina when it came to everything social. I took a sip from the bottle and let the taste linger on my mouth for a while.

"Not bad. " I murmured to myself as I took a few steps to walk out of the kitchen.

No sooner had I taken a few steps towards the living room than my chest got graced with a freaking cold liquid.

"Shit!" I whispered silently and proceeded to look down at my cram colored bralette. I wanted to scream. There was a reason for which I had brought a checkered shirt along, but stupid me had tied it around my waist rather than putting it on. One might think, I was waiting on Konshens to make an appearance so that I show him my best moves.

"oh my God. I am sorry." My offender was apologizing but in that moment, my thoughts were on how was I going to walk around the part with a pink stained top and a sticky abdomen. I dubbed at the liquid with a handkerchief I had quickly grabbed from my pockets. This side of the house was somewhat dark so the light wasn't really helping. My eyes felt strained.

"You're worsening it you know."

"Well I wouldn't be like this if you hadn't bumped into me. Do you even have eyes?" I fiercely looked up at him with so much ferocity that I finally got silent when I looked at his eyes.

The deepest black eyes were staring back at me. I nearly lost my breath. He was goodlooking and I had never-

"Are you new?" I asked absentmindedly. I was admiring his features slowly. His tousled black locks hang over his head which, God help me, had some outstanding jawline.

He chuckled.

"I'm going to help you if you don't mind that is." He said again and moved closer to me. I took a step back. What the hell was he trying to pull? Assault me?!

"I'm taking the drink from your hand." He said somewhat helplessly.

"Tina told me not to leave my drink unattended to." I defiantly supplied.

"You'll be looking at it. Don't worry." He said now stretching his hand. The surrounding music was now a Calvin Harris jam that I loved screaming to. It was fitting this occasion I might say. I mean how many people get lucky to meet many people in the summer.

Handing black eyed boy my drink I stood waiting.

"Follow me?" He said taking a step further into the hallway.

"WAIT! How do I know you're not planning on murdering me?"

"You fantasize too much." He turned back and said.

"Mmmm I doubt death is a nice thing to fantasize over." I replied quickly while shrugging.

"I'm taking you to get a change in the laundry room."

"And you know that place because...?" My curiosity was dying to be quenched.

"Mason is my cousin." Black eyed boy supplied nonchalantly as if the information he had just given wasn't reason enough for me to scream.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Mason Chester ? Like party boy, Part time greek God? Owner of this house ?"

He laughed at me but then nodded.

"That same one."

"I always thought he was an only child, no cousins, literally no nothing." I said. Not that Mason was my friend or anything. He did hang with Tina though. But on campus, Mason gave off the allure of an only son that it was hard to think otherwise.

"Let's just say Melinda hates the Chester's but tolerates me." Black eyed boy shrugged.

"So what brings you to Parkland?" By now we had reached the laundry room. To say I was dying to get this top off me was an understatement. Black eyed boy threw a towel at me to change.

"Could you hold it but not face me?" I asked handing him the towel instead.

" What if the light up the ceiling is too bright that I have to look away?" He asked and I could see his cheeks rising.

"Then you won't have any eyes left. Don't dare be a perv. I'll kill you."

He reluctantly held the towel and positioned his face away from me but still having his front facing me. I quickly removed my bralette and put it on the island top aside and then grabbed the towel hastily before wrapping it around my bodice.

"A thank you could have sufficed." Black eyed boy groaned playfully earning himself an eyeroll from me.

"You're the reason I'm here in the first place." I said eyeing him, secretly admiring his face. My mind was already racing with all wild imaginations I shouldn't have been having at that time.

"Is there like a wash cloth or tissue that I can use on my belly." 

"My tongue could clean you real nice." He replied with a wink.

"Could you be any different from Mason?" My hands reflexively went across my chest as I held them there.

"Blood is blood baby girl." He shrugged as he walked towards a cupboard, pulled out a washcloth and walked towards the sink to wet it.

"I have a name !" I grunted in response.

"Let me guess Pinky?"

"Huh" I could swear my brows furrowed in response. 

"Your cheeks have been red since we got here." He replied effortlessly while handing me the washcloth.

"Oh wow! Turn the other side." I pointed with my head, and the moment his head was turned away, I quickly dubbed the lukewarm cloth over my belly to clean up the dried punch.

"So am I going to get your name or not ?" He asked and when I looked at him his head was staring straight head and occasionally looking at the ceiling.

"Delilah. That's my name."

"ahh like Bible Delilah." he replied and I was so amused but such an observation.

"That very one!" By now I was done wiping myself and I stealthily put on my checkered shirt. I was praying no one dared to look at my chest. Of course my nipples shooting wouldn't be a problem but having to deal with the whole staring saga, no thanks.

"Sweet. I'm Clayton."