SSAK 5

"That over there is boring."

For the past 2 days, I've come to realsie this is Clayton's go to phrase. At the party, when we met it would slip on every 3-10 seconds, and saying I expected that now was an understatement.

We were seated in my room trying to select a movie. For the past 20 minutes, we've been bickering back and forth like some old married couple. I guess in a way, I did sign up for this for refusing to go through with the dare. Not that I regret, but there was no way in hell I was going to go ahead and kiss him. And what the hell had been Tina thinking.

"Let's just watch Squid game then." I said finally scrolling up on the series and hitting play.

"Will I get to kiss you incase any character dies ?" Clayton looked at me sheepishly while asking and in that moment it took all my will power not to laugh.

"Keep quiet." I turned back to look at the screen just the kids were playing a game with a voice over in the background.

Tina would be so shocked to know that I had finally got the guts to invite a boy over. I've always been insecure about my looks. And it never helped matters that I had the worst acne for most of my years of highschool, braces hanging on my teeth and round rimmed glasses. At least I would now get to start college afresh. A new slate.

A shift in the mattress alerted me of Clayton's proximity now. He looked intently at the screen as if he wasn't in my personal space. I liked the view though. It gave me a chance to admire his sharp features and the way his curls looked more defined. From the side his eyes were slightly green. I had realised that his eyes were black with a green rim around the iris, something you could only clearly see if you looked at him for long or close enough.

"I wouldn't mind you looking at me as though I'm the most delicious meal before you....but you're now staring."

I rolled my eyes before turning back to watch the series. So much for being busted. Now my head was having all the images it shouldn't be having about someone I just recently met.

Halfway through the first episode and about 30 minutes of Clay tossing and turning in my bed, he finally poked me with his elbow.

"What?" I asked. I knew I sounded rude and no, I wasn't going to feel guilty. The series was getting more and more interesting by the second.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. I don't." I said before turning back to the screen.

"So what's stopping you from letting me kiss you?" I quickly turned back to look at him but his face was now a full on smirk display. Gosh! How can someone look this beautiful and yet act like a maniac at the same time.

I think I went silent with no reply for a long time. Because in a blink of an eye, Clayton had scooted closer than earlier. I could feel his body warmth this close and the signals in my head were telling me not to go ahead with this madness. But then the house was empty and we were the only two people here so what's to worry about. Clay didn't say anything as his hand traveled to the right of my side and carefully cupped my chin. Fuck the brain and its quick action. My body was now turned, facing Clayton completely as his head dipped and his lips met mine. In my 18 years of existence, never have I ever had a kiss that memorable,  well if you cross out Jackson Metgers who sneezed on to me during a kiss in grade seven. Clayton's lips were smooth as they captured mine. In no second, my back was against my mattress and Clayton was on top of me, his hands exploring my body but not yet going past my clothing. Then his hand moved up my top and that first contact against my stomach caused me to slightly flutter. I wanted to not lose control, but my brain couldn't seem to let go. I wanted this to continue. I could feel him hard against my thigh.Our tongues were fighting for dominance but Clayton was more dominant. A good kisser.

Then the next unexpected and unexplainable thing in my opinion happened, Clayton's hand moved towards my pants. It's like he looked at me as if asking if he could proceed, but I don't remember if I did nod or if like the speechless tard I am I just smiled.
Only thing I know was that I was shifting slowly to allow Clay drag my trousers along with my panties down. I rarely let myself get swallowed into this whole hookup culture and with Clayton I did not know if it was considerable in that way. I literally had just known him for close to 4 days.

"You couldn't kiss me cause of fear for herpes but you're wet for me? Incredible" Clayton said chuckling and I  wanted to just murder him there and then.

"Don't fucking ruin the mood Clay." I said rolling my eyes while giving Clay a stiff annoyed look.

He just giggled and I swear if there's anything I have ever fallen for before it couldn't exceed the amount of falling I was having for Clay's smile.