SSAK 4

I could feel stares at me. But in that moment I couldn't even think of wiping my brow. I wanted to kill Tina in that moment. As if my tits not poking the fabric of my top wasn't enough, I now had to prepare for some public humiliation courtesy of my bestfriend. Since I was designated driver, Tina had said I could only drink twice tonight just so that I don't over get intoxicated. So even I knew, there was no way I was going to choose Drink instead of Dare. Besides taking Drink would seem cowardly and moreover the amount of one shot just seems absurd for me to lose my drinking privilege tonight.

"Delilah, Drink or Dare?" Mason asked.

"Oh shut up. You know it's me with the bottle!" Tina said giving Mason an eye full to which he just shrugged before slinging his hand over a beautiful girl that I had just sat down against him.

"Dare," I replied shrugging.

From a distance, I could spot Kendall in the corner lighting up a blunt which he cautiously dragged from before facing me squarely. I knew he was dying to laugh at me or rather with me. We always had this inside joke about how Tina had it for me and honestly in that hour, nothing could have proven Kendall and I wrong. His wink did nothing to ease my pain.

"Seven minutes in heaven with Clayton."

"Who's that?" I was praying and hoping in my heart of hearts that nothing would go wrong. That no one would mention Clayton. But then again, how had he entered the room already? Wasn't he still having his sesh with Gwyneth. On impulse, my head craned about trying to get a glimpse of Clayton and when I did he was seated quietly next to some guys while watching the spectacle of me denying him.

"Melinda and Tommy haven't come back to play." I said trying to find a reason to escape this.

"They obviously went to fuck dummy . Now go on!" One of the football guys said. I had heard he had been recruited for some university in Tennessee. But in that moment, I wished for nothing more than the power to send him there right then.

"Come on!" Clayton who by the way I hadn't realised was next to me yanked me up pulling me next to him. I could swear his junk was against my belly.

"Room ?" I asked in a whisper. I nearly couldn't recognize my voice. Had the room temperatures gone a bit higher in these few seconds.

Clayton pulled me behind him to a door right next to the pool table and once we stepped in, I wanted to squeak. The room was dark though not for long because immediately Clayton turned on the lights  they came to life.

"We're counting guys." Some shouted from the other side before earning some cheers.

Oh screw summer parties.

"You ain't approaching." Clayton stated as a matter of fact.

"I wouldn't want to catch mouth herpes." Now I sure as hell sounded like a pained ex. Fuck this.

"What the hell?" He asked but his cheeks were clearly burning to burst.

"You're just from a make out. I don't want herpes."

As if realization had hit him, he slowly bent his hand and then started to giggle.

"Nothing's funny Clay." My hands folded at my chest as I faced him.

"Oh but it is. " he said taking a step towards me. By now I was far against the wall to even back away.

"You." He pointed at me. "Are." Another point at me. "Hilarious" another point

"I doubt."

"If it makes you feel better. Drunk Gwyneth threw herself at me the moment we walked out of the laundry room. You and I. For some reason, drunk girls have too much energy. Damn" he said and then stared off as if thinking hard.

"So you didn't just choose to make out with Gwyneth right after flirting with me and deciding to be my party guide the whole night ?"

"We didn't make out. I pushed her off and sat her down and when I looked back, you were gone. Figured crazy Tina had you with her. Mason likes her madness." He said finally reaching me.

"For the record you're a jerk. " I said in some throaty voice that was in no way mine.

"Well you're left with about 3 minutes to kiss this jerk" he said placing his hands on either side of me facing me closely. His face in that moment was daring me to defy.

"No one is watching us.I'm not obliged to do anything."

"There's actually a camera there. It's audio free but can't bet my chances on the make-out."

"No one said we couldn't pretend something happened."