Prologue

Uzi: We are worker drones; autonomous robots mining exo-planets for our interstellar parent company, Jc Jenson in Spaaaace!!!!. yeah, we were mistreated in the name of Windex, or at least we used to be. why you may ask, because our parent company somewhat knew we were capable of something more than just robo-slaves, so they convinced the humans to make us citizens, which they were grateful for. we attended schools, got jobs with them, helped the humans at work and they helped us, we even had some stuff in common with them. like sci fi franchises such as Star Wars, Transformers, Halo, DOOM, everything. We finally had a future, but I had a little bit of a dislike towards humans since we used to work for them.

Khan: UZI!!!!! dinner's ready.

Uzi: coming dad!!!!

Uzi: anyways, i got to go. enjoy the story. also, bite me.

- (at dinner, Uzi POV)-

Uzi and her dad are eating a synthetic meal specifically made for the worker drones to eat. which is just spaghetti with oil on it.

Khan: so, Uzi, i have something to tell you.

Uzi: yeah dad, what is it?

she said bluntly

Khan: (sighs) we're moving to San Diego.

Uzi then coughs out her food

Uzi: (stammers) Wha, what? Why?

Khan: because my manager is transferring me there, full time. I'm sorry, sweetie

Uzi: (.........)

Khan: but on the Brightside, you get to meet some new friends, some humans might want to be friends with you once you go to school there. 

Uzi: but dad...

Khan: no buts. we get ready first thing tomorrow morning, well after breakfast i mean.

Uzi: (sighs in defeat) fine dad.

Khan: that's my girl, and I'm sorry that we have to move.

- (the next day)-

Uzi & her dad finished breakfast and started packing, and as Khan was done packing, one of Khan's human neighbors came up to Khan and Uzi noticed him talking to her dad.

Human Neighbor (Lucy): I'm sorry that you have to go, it must be hard for you to leave.

Khan: i know, this house was like a monument of our family ever since us drones became citizens of humanity. but i understand, lucy.

Lucy: it's ok, i know your daughter never had friends. but going to San Diego is a fresh start for her to make friends. And I've heard that they have a comic con once a year.

Khan; that is true. I've heard as well, and it sounds pretty fun if you think about it.

Uzi then calls to her dad

Uzi: Dad, I'm done packing.

Khan: ok sweetie, well I guess this is goodbye friend.

Lucy: I guess it is, but I'll let everyone know about your transfer.

Khan: well, i hope we meet again.

he said as he got into his car with Uzi in the passenger seat

Lucy: same here friend.

Khan turns on the car and they drove off to San Diego as the moving van drove behind them. and thus begins their new life in San Diego, California.

I know this chapter is short, but it is a Prologue. so, I hope you enjoy