Chapter 2: Aiden.

Uzi: mom, if you're watching down over us in worker drone heaven, then you know what has happened to us and I (sighs), even though i never met you, but i miss you.

she said as she went to sleep and shed a tear

- (time skip from one week, morning, Aiden POV)-

it was a pleasant morning in San Diego at the Jones house, the sun was shining, the birds were singing and Aiden was sleeping on his bed in his clean and tightly bedroom, not realizing he had school today. then suddenly his alarm on his smartphone went off saying it was 6:50 A.M. on it's screen.

Aiden: (groans) five more minutes.

he said as he turned it off, but woke up remembering that it's Monday

Aiden: CRAP, I'M GONNA BE LATE!!!!!!

(Now you can play the song)

he said as jumped out of his bed and grabbed his clothes, went to his bathroom to take a quick shower, got out, brushed his teeth, put on his clothes, and went downstairs to go to school, he didn't see his mom or dad Cuz they went to work so he grabbed his backpack and left. as he left, he grabbed his bike and got on, during his ride, he was greeted by many of his human & worker drone neighbors he knew and helped with the chores he had with them, he made it into town and also was greeted by humans and worker drones he knew and became friend with said drones like he was a celebrity, but not worldwide, just city wide.

he still had time to go to school, so he stopped by a McDonalds (the same one Uzi & her dad went to for lunch) and got himself a chicken biscuit and a Dr. Pepper, finished it and continued to go to school. as soon as he made it, someone called out his name. it was one of his worker drone friends, his name is Thad.

 it was one of his worker drone friends, his name is Thad

Aiden: Thad, what is up my Bro-Seth.

he said as they fist bump

Thad: doing good, what did you do for the weekend?

Aiden: oh you, the usual. FYI: i pre-ordered Halo Infinite.

Thad: that new Halo Game, i saw the trailers and they were awesome.

Aiden: (chuckles) yeah, they are awesome. A lot of people just LOVE those Games!!!!!

Thad: that is definitely true, my friend. oh, i almost forgot, I heard that a new student is coming today and she's like us worker drones. but i also heard that she doesn't trust humans that much.

Aiden: why?

That: that's the problem, I don't know.

Aiden: well, I hope we'll find out eventually, my friend.

he said as they walk inside and go to their classroom, which they both have.

- (Aiden's classroom, Aiden POV)-