Season 1 recap/crossover

(before we start the recap, i want to say that season 2 of ''unheard love'' will be a crossover of this story and the ''9 days on copper 9'' series made by CadePrusch, i suggest that you should check his stories out, he needs all the support he can get)

UNHEARD LOVE:

after the battle against ross, aiden and his two wives, J and uzi, are last seen starting new lives as a large family when J gave birth to her and aiden's hybrid daughter, Heidi, and they are enjoying an anverage, peaceful life, what could possibly go wrong?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 DAYS ON COPPER 9 TRILOGY:

after grigor saved his girlfriend, uzi, during the battle at the copper 9 launch site, grigor bersk was left mortally wounded, due to the fact that his left arm and eye was missing and he was being eaten up by the nanite acid. grigor requested uzi to...shoot him to put him out of his misery. but then out of nowhere, a blue portal opened up on the wall grigor was leaning against, sucking him, his katana and revolver through it. where will he end up? will he ever see HIS uzi again? or better yet, how will he return home?